⭐ Byakuran

This chapter was a promise I made (See: Chapter 18: oh yeah). Well, this was far from my original buuuuuttttt I got inspired by aisatsunin. His cover of 'magenta' made this idea popped out of my mind.

***
"Don't you let go.
Take a look around
You are not alone.
If you'd only stop
And close your eyes
To find the answers.
When you feel like
The world's falling in
And you can't seem
To find a way back in,
Don't cry.
Just hear these words
To remember again.
***

You stood again at the tip of a mountain, unclear of what was happening. Then you felt it again, gravity started to tug you down.

You felt you were falling, sounds of water cascading were heard beneath. You tried to grab something in front of you but only thin air was the thing you grasped.

You saw him again. The man with white hair and wings following you, also falling down.

He held your hands and then he looked at your eyes. His eyes showed emotions. Sadness, relief, guilt and happiness.

He opened his mouth to say something but you never heard them.

***

You stood in the middle of nowhere. You see trees, flowers and the sun.

You heard someone ran up to you. He/she/it was panting.

Without a thought, you turned around. He/she/it suddenly pulled you to face him/her/it.

It was the same man with violet eyes and tattoo underneath.

He suddenly hugged you, repeating your name like a prayer.

But you slowly faded.

***

You can't see any colors. It was all.......monochrome. Everything was literally black and white.

You can feel yourself being sad and all. You started crying, tears flowing from your eyes.

You wiped your tears with your hands. There are colors in your hands.

Magenta.

You tried to find any mirrors nearby. Your eyes were bleeding magenta tears.

***

You sat up, trying to comprehend everything. It repeated again, those same damn dreams.

You tossed aside the covers, standing on the balls of your feet. What you only need is a glass of water. That's all. Then you're going back to your most precious sleep.

You trudged through your stairs, pair of eyes following your every movement.

You shivered, finally aware of someone's attention towards you. You grabbed a frying pan, as your makeshift and majestic weapon against the intruder.
Something, rather someone, poked your forehead.

You suddenly fell, the familiarity of the feeling tingling to your senses.

It was like the same damn dream.

You anticipated the man but none followed you down.

You didn't fell flat to the ground and found yourself standing on your feet.

Everything's a bit blurry but you can see what's happening around. It's like that damned dream.

There are no colors around you.

You can see faint light and tried reaching out but it seemed like you're trapped in a glass-like cage.

It shattered as your hand made contact with it. A hand grasped tightly and laced his with yours.

"It's time to come home, (Y/N)-chan."

***

"She's finally awake! Someone call a doctor!"
"Call the nurses quick!"
"It's a miracle!"

***

"You're finally awake!" Tsuna immediately hugged you as he entered your room.

"I missed you guys." You softly said.

"Do you want to talk to Byakuran? He was the one who tried to enter your mind while you were in the comatose state. Well, with the help of Mukuro, of course."

"Who's Byakuran?"

It's not done yet. I'm still trying to make a meaningful ending because why not? Lolololol 😂 It took me a week to write this and I procrastinated. I'm so sorry 😂 and I'm currently fangirling because