☆ Hibari Kyoya (Lime)

Contains sexual content. If you feel awkward or you are not interested, stop reading please.

***

When you heard slamming of the door of your house, you didn't expect to be pinned to the wall.

You gulped nervously as the man in front of you locked the door immediately. You pressed your lips tightly as he stared intently in your eyes.

You tried maintaining eye contact but you avert your eyes somewhere. You're kinda nervous about what's happening.

You bit your lip as you pondered the reasons why he is acting like this. It's either he was royally pissed, extremely jealous or both.

"W-what happened, Hibari?" He wanted you to look at him in his eyes but you were beyond nervous to maintain eye contact.

"You think you don't know. Think again. Why don't you ask yourself?" His deep voice is ringing in your ears.

You know he was irritated. You bit your lip again as you tried searching for answers as he looked like he was getting impatient as time goes by.

"Hibari, c-calm down." You placed your hands in his shoulders. Then he clicked his tongue and your heart hammered through your chest.

He held your chin up and whispered into your ears.

"You really don't know what you made me feel, huh?"

He bit your ear lobe gently then his lips found its way to your neck, jawline and to your lips. It took you some moment before you responded to his kiss.

It became more deeper, more heated and more passionate. He circled his right arm around you as his left hand caressed your hair.

Then his kiss became more rough, it was like waves, strong and recurrent. Soon, your legs gave out but he caught you. He wrapped your legs in his waist as he leaned you to the wall for support.

You gripped on his shoulders; like a signal that you need a breather. His lips pulled away from yours as he kissed your neck again.

You tilted your head back to give more access. Suddenly, his soft kiss turned into a series of aggressive bites as he littered your neck with lovebites.

You ran your hands through his locks as you felt his teeth biting your skin. He then unbuttoned your blouse, revealing your (F/C) lace bra.

He kissed you again in your lips, muttering something over and over again.

"You're mine."

He touched your left breast and groped it. You feel more aroused as he did that. A moan escape from you, making him more aroused, too.

He unclasped your bra and tossed it on the floor. He latched his lips on your right breast as his hand played with your hardened nub.

He adjusted his grip on you. You felt something hard and warm pressed against your clothed womanhood. You wrapped your legs tighter around him to put more pressure.

It was his turn to moan.

He pulled away from you and looked at your body. Red marks, lovebites and kiss marks were littered in your body. You were sweating and panting and that made it more unbearable for him.

"Just remember that you," he kissed your neck, "are, " he kissed your jawline, "mine and mine only." He captured your lips again.

You placed your hand into his cheeks and said words that made him lose all of his inhibitions.

"I want you."

***
Okay, I'm kinda struggled with this because first of all, I'm not used in writing content like this. But I'm not uncomfortable while writing this. I'll try harder.