●special chapter

This one-shot is so special for me. I really, really like this group. Now if you don't like BTS or K-Pop in general, please don't proceed in reading. Feel free to exit or leave this book. I don't want to deal with immature 'fans'.

"Text"- Japanese
"Text" - Korean
'Text' - Thoughts

Hi @CharChar, I miss you already 😘

***

"Who's family are we meeting today Jyuudaime? And why the guardians have to be complete in this meeting?" Hayato asked Tsuna.

"This family's head is quite close to my heart. When I visited South Korea, they accommodated me with such love and acceptance. And they also helped us a lot during the peace treaty last month, even though they weren't able to attend the said event." Tsuna said as he laced his fingers together. "You all speak Korean, right?"

***

The guardians sat quietly. Yes, you read that right. QUIETLY.

Mostly because of Tsuna that is producing an overwhelming 'Shut-up-and-sit-quietly-or-I'll-freeze-you-and-leave-you-like-that' aura. And Reborn was there, sipping an espresso Tsuna himself brewed.

'It's weird.' Yamamoto thought. 'Usually, Tsuna would meet other families with only two or three guardians but he wants us to be complete? It's a good thing that Mukuro and Kyoya hadn't started a fight.'

A maid made an appearance beside Tsuna and bowed down. "Decimo, your guests has arrived." She bowed again then left.

Tsuna stood up. "I'll welcome them."

***
Once Tsuna was out of sight, they immediately looked at each other.

"What does this family have that Jyuudaime wanted us to meet them too?" Hayato mumbled but everyone catched what he said.

Reborn smirked. "You're his guardians, aren't ya? You should know it by now."

***

"Hyung!" Tsuna exclaimed as he saw Namjoon.

"Ohhh, Tsuna. Did you grow taller or is it just me?" Jin said as he compared his height with Tsuna.

"Aiii, Jin-hyung. You know that I'm small right? So, where is she?" Tsuna asked.

"Well, someone decided to prank her today and tore her dress and play with her make-up so she is in Aria-noona's place right now." J-Hope said as he motioned towards Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked. "It's her fault anyways. She started it. I'm tired of finding my Avengers collection being torn apart." He dramatically exaggerated his actions by clutching his clothes.

"Let's go inside." Tsuna guided them inside.

***

As soon as the guardians saw Namjoon's arm around Tsuna, they immediately drew their weapons.

"Whoa, chill guys. We're harmless right now. Oh Reborn-ssi, you're here too." Namjoon said as he bowed down. The rest of Bangtan bowed down too.

Reborn waved dismissively at them. "No need for formalities, Namjoon."

"This is totally unfair, Reborn. Namjoon-hyung is your favorite among us." Tsuna said.

"What? He can speak Japanese, Korean and English. He has an IQ of 148 and he's one of the top exam passer. What do you expect?" Reborn said and smirked.