Chapter 3: Stomach Bug ( Part 3 )

Michael sat in the styling chair and let Kelsey fix his hair and get it looking perfect.

Adam: Luke, how does your stomach feel?

Luke: My stomach feels better, it isn't hurting as bad as it was earlier.

Adam: So the stomach soothers worked?

Luke: Yeah, I should be fine during our first set of songs.

Adam: That is good.

Luke: That is what I think, I might still let our 5SOS FAM know that I wasn't feeling good so they would understand and not be shocked if I threw up on the stage while performing and singing my solo, I really don't think that will happen but if it does, oh well.

Adam: I love that attitude...by the way your mom is sitting in the VIP section.

Luke: Okay.

After HEY VIOLET! finishes performing and opening up for 5SOS, they let the 5SOS FAM walk around and get something to eat or drink and set up the stage for 5SOS.

Adam: 5SOS will be going on stage in a few more minutes.

Ashton: Alright.

While 5SOS are waiting to get on stage, Kelsey finishes the guys hair and makeup and sprayed some hair spray on their hair and the guys get pumped up for the show and are jumping to get some of their nervous energy out.

Liz: Lukey poo.

Luke: Yes, mum.

Liz: How does your stomach feel?

Luke: My stomach is feeling better.

Liz: That's good.

Luke: The medicine kicked in.

Liz: Good.

Adam: 5 Seconds Of Summer are on in 30 minutes.

Ashton: Okay.

Liz: I'm going to get back in my seat.

Luke: Okay, mum.

Liz: Good luck sweetie.

Luke: Thanks.

Liz: You're very welcome.

Luke: I love you.

Liz: Love you too.

Liz heads back to her seat in the V.I.P section and waits for the person to announce 5 Seconds Of Summer.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Announcer: And now the moment you've all been waiting for please give a warm welcome to 5 Seconds Of Summer!

Ashton: That's our cue.

After the announcer announces 5SOS the guys run on stage and scream.

Calum: Are you ready to rock!

After calum said that the crowd goes wild and they start playing their first song outer space/ carry on.

Crowd: Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Luke: I can still taste the ocean like it was today you said please keep on holding your hand and the rain it came too soon, I will wait for you so love me again.

Michael: I guess I was running from something I was running back to you lost here in London with nothing I'm still running back to you if you could love me again I could let go of everything.

5SOS: Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Luke continues to perform well during the first part of the concert until things take an unwanted turn during the second part of the concert, when Luke starts to feel unwell again...which causes his mum and the rest of the boys to get concerned about him and keep an eye on him.