Sweet revenge has wheels

gray pov

juvia is weird. she always tries to hug me and constantly calls me "gray sama" i dont know why...

lucy said she loves and shes right. gah its hard not to like her shes cute...but crazy, what if shes joking?

"JUVIA THE FIREFIGHTER TO THE RESCUE!" she said putting on a fire helmet and a fire suit. I blushed a bit.
"WEEE WOO WEEE WOOOO!" She screamed running around the guild in circles until she found the exit and ran to Lucy's still screaming.

"She's insane" I said trying to shake away my feelings. I looked over at Natsu he was still panicking. He's screwed up before but not that bad that he burnt down a house.
"Natsu Natsu Natsu." Erza repeated as she patted his back " what are you worried about? You've destroyed a thousand Things why are you upset about this one?" She said patting his head.
"BECAUSE ITS LUCY FOR MAVIS' SAKE!!! and her celestial spirits are really scary and she's learned to summon multiple at once!!!!" He pulled his hair thinking of what hell Lucy would bring on him.

Juvia walked in the guild. Her fire suit was gone but she was covered in ash and soot. Fear filled her face like she might have seen a ghost.

"Juvia what happened?!!" Mira said standing up to help her.
Juvia collapsed on top of the table and curled up in fetus position. "L-Lucy is....s-sscary." She said shivering

"YAY SCARY LUCY IS BACK!!!" Happy said flying in the air. "I wonder how she got here from edolas?"

"No wrong scary Lucy to be honest I'd much rather have to deal with that Lucy then the one I'm about to face." Natsu said sending chills down his spine.

The whole guild went silent as a raging Lucy burst through the doors.
"WHERE THE HELL IS NATSU?!?!?!!" She said as she threw tables and chairs over to look for him. Natsu hid behind the bar.
"Hey lu" I said. Hey it might get Natsu killed but I'm Gona have my fair share in revenge while I can.

"WHERE IS HE?!?!"

I pointed my finger at the bar. I saw Natsu give me a dirty look as his head popped up. I gave him an innocent "I didn't know." Look as Lucy charged at him. She called Leo and just as soon as she could land a hit he was gone only his clothes remained.
"AHHHH Natsu screams" hologruim said.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Lucy screamed as we looked up to see her little clock face against the ceiling with natsu inside.
"Fine be that way I'll just hit him where it hurts!" She grabbed his scarf off the ground and made a v line for the door.

"NO NO NO!!!!! LET ME OUT!!!" Hologruim said mimicking Natsu.

"Sorry I only take orders from the key holder. I don't believe we have a contract." Hologruim said I knew that wasn't true. Lucy never ordered around her spirits. She gave them free will and refered to them as her friends. From the weird dog to the sassy mermaid.

I'm pretty sure she's Gona hid the scarf and I know a place where. I'm Gona go help her.
"Bye guys I'm Gona go track down Lucy I need my fair share in revenge too. I said as I ripped of my clothes and ran out the door. I glanced behind me to see juvia gathering my clothes as she ran after me. I kept running knowing she would catch up. I saw Lucy still running with the scarf
"LUCY WAIT UP!!!" I screamed it was the middle of winter so it was kinda hard to see with this big snow storm
She must have heard me she looked behind her but then ran faster. I could see her slip a few times but still managed to run.
"I WANA HELP YOU!!" I said as I jogged up to her. She stopped and wrapped his scarf around her neck.
"I need to make it to the train station ASAP!" She said putting her hands on her knees and panting.
Juvia caught up, just as I expected.
"Gray sama!!!! GAH" she slipped and fell just as she reached us. I grabbed her waist keeping her from falling. We ended up in a dip position. She smiled and blushed as did I. I set her back down in her feet to hear the rest of Lucy's plan.
"Sorry but we don't have much time love birds I don't know how much longer hologruim can hold him.
"Wait you ment for hologruim to do that?!?!
"Yeah once I got to the house I called for hologruim and Leo to help me with the plan Leo would do something life threatening that would trigger hologruim's danger sensor thingy to swoop in. Just like what happened to Wendy at tenrou island." She explained

"Lucy told juvia to go back to the guild and have juvia be scared." Juvia explained
"We better go now!" Lucy said as she dashed for the train station. We hopped on a train just as it left.
"So what the plan?" I said as we sat on the train.
"We keep riding random trains Natsu will track our scent and have to ride the train too!" She giggled in excitement "oh god this is the best idea ever!"
I laughed a bit. This was a really good idea
"Juvia thinks this is a bad idea what if he finds us?" Juvia remarked
"He won't if we keep moving