SHOTS SHOTS SHSHS SHOTS!!

I did love juvia. I don't know what happened that night. Something just snapped and I felt all this hatred towards her. Maybe I've changed. No. Not me. My love has changed.

Juvia pov.
I felt a presence around me. Like people. Familar people.
I squinted my eyes weakly. I was in a dim room. Wendy was next to me as well as Lyon. Levy, erza, and Lucy were on the side of the room.
"Ngh" I managed to make out. Trying to make myself noticed. I opened my eyes completly but my vision was blurry.
"Juvia?!" Lyon's face was practically a light bulb by the way did face lit up.
"Gah." Wendy grunted. I didn't even notice she was healing me with her magic. She rested her head on my bed and I could tell she was exhausted.
"Thank you Wendy." I said weakly and gave her a small smile. She returned a smile back at me and Carla began to tell her about how she's strong but shouldn't go over her limits.
"Juvia!" Lyon hugged me.
"Now now leave her alone she's still weak." Erza said taking him off me.
"Go back to your guild I'm sure their wondering where you ran off to for 5 months." Erza walked him outside the door of the room.
"Juvia. Are you feeling better?" Lucy asked. She brought a chair to the side of my bed and sat down. Levy followed and Carla took Wendy back home to regain her strength.
"Not really my legs hurt." Pain pulsed through my body getting stronger each time.
Lucy brushed my hair behind my ear and gave me a 'I'm sorry look'.
"I know it hurts dear. Both of them were broken." A female voice said.
Porlyusica walked into the room.
"Porlyusica she's awake!" Levy pointed out. In excitement she nearly fell out of her chair.
Porlyusica rolled her eyes "really?? I couldn't tell!" She said in a sarcastic tone.
"Hey where is everyone?" I asked them trying to change the subject.
"Natsu told me him and gajeel would be coming soon they tried to come earlier but someone chased them away with a broom and death threats!" Lucy gave a glare to the pink haired medical women. And she returned the glare back at her.
"Okay dear it's about time for some more medicine." She said. She took out a syringe and prepared it.
"Okay." I answered
"Juvia? How are you not freaking out right now?" Levy asked "I hate needles gajeel had to hold me down for dear life when I was here." She said. i let out a small giggle. the thought of gajeel struggling to hold down such a tiny little book worm like levy was pretty funny. "i bet you loved that." lucy bumped levys side with her shoulder and gave her a dirty smirk. levys face was red with embarassment

"oh you! i bet you loved it when crawls into your bed at night!." levy said making a comeback. lucys face soon became more red that levy's. i laughed a bit too. "i didnt know you and natsu were so intimate!" i said adding to levy's coment.

"not yet..." Lucy muttered to herself. She looked down and her face was red.
"EEEEEE-OWWWW!" My squeals of joy quickly turned to screams of pain.
"Now now dear it will only take a second....annnd....done!" She took the shot out of my arm and put a bandage over my arm to stop the bleeding.

"juvia i thought you said you didnt mind shots heh" lucy snickered. i could tell she intended to keep teasing me hoping to get of the subject of her and natsu.

"oh lucy dont go to try and change the subject! tell us!! whats happening between you and natsu now!" levy demanded. she was persistant to get answers and i was too. 

"well i already told you how he... um..." she got really uncomfortable. i didnt know that there was anything previously going on between them.

"what happened?" i asked. levy was giggling just thinking about what happened.

"ill tell you!" she shot over beside me ready yo tell me all the deets.

"LEVY DONT U DER!" lucy slapped her hand making her jump away from me. she let out a small yelp.

"levy! are you okay shrimp!?!?!" a very angry gajeel slammed open the door followed by natsu and..my heart pounded and i began to sweat. anger rose inside me...it was grey.

HEHE SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE XD  but HEY HEY OMG 100 READS!!!!!! GAH IM SOO EXCITED!!! .oh also i dont know where im going with this story should i make juvia and lyon a thing or juvia and grey? i need help im open to anything! i love your feed back and i love talking with you guys! so ides wiuld be grrrrrrrreat!! haha okay ill show myself out...