The Drunken Perrie Edwards (Part 1)

PERRIE

I can't look straight to this brown haired girl who keeps on smirking at me. Damn it! I really hate the fact that she's expecting something for me to say but what will I say?!

"So what now babe?" she asked again "Are we going to stand here all day or you're going to admit to me that you're jealous of Sasha?"

I raised left right brow at her. The nerve of this girl! Me? Perrie Louise Edwards will be jealous of her? I'm way more pretty and sexy!

Oh come on now Perrie! Admit it! You even threaten her life! – My mind screams! Sometimes this brain of mine doesn't work my way! I gently push Jade so I can move freely but this little woman won't budge at all.

"I'm not jealous Jade there's no reason for me to feel that!" I answered and look straight at her, she smiled and I saw her eyes look at my lips "Those lips of yours can say that you're not but you're eyes tells different."

Okay first my brain doesn't agree on my and now my eyes too?!

"Will you just step back because to sit" I said again "You can't if you won't admit it" okay so she's asking for it huh. Okay, let's play her game.

I smiled sweetly at her and place my hand under her chin and lean a little closer until there's only an inch left before our lips met "Okay then, what are you going to do if I say 'yes I'm jealous of Sasha'?"

I thought she will back out and move but to my surprise she did something I can never think of! My eyes widens while Jade's lips is kissing mine.

Before I can even push her, she move a step back and smiled at me "That answered your question baby" she said and bit her lower lip.

Okay Perrie you need to react! As in you need to be mad! You feel violated! – I told myself but as I open my mouth no words came out.

My whole body is betraying me! I repeat my whole body is betraying me!

I saw her walk towards the door and grab her keys, she looks at her watch and look back at me "I'll go out and grab some food for us" she said "I wanna go home Jade" I finally said.

"Just relax baby, we're not done TALKING yet right? Plus you said that I can HAVE YOU THE WHOLE DAY" she opens the door and before she closes it she winks at me and smiles.

'Me and my big mouth!' I whispered I went to the sofa and slump my body on top of it. I took a deep breath and let it all out. I look around and her apartment but then I heard my stomach rumbles. I get up and went to her kitchen and saw the big fridge.

I decided to open it and I'm not surprise to what's inside "For a rich girl like her, I should be seeing expensive goodies inside but hey chocolate chip cookies! Oh and some scones too!"