2.

Beckett's POV

"Urgg... I am so tired!" I groan as we walk into the house after a very busy day at work.
We managed to find the killer for the case but he was also a very powerful person so news reporters kept walking into the precinct to get a story and the public was hovering around the door so that they could hear the news first.
It took us 20 minutes to get from my desk to the car. We had to keep pushing people out the way.

I take my shoes and coat off before sitting on the couch and putting my feet up. Castle joins me and I rest my head on his shoulder and he places his arm securely around my waist.
"So what do you want for dinner?" He asks me.
"Umm....how about we order some pizza" I reply.
"Ok yeah sure," he says. "What flavour?"
"Can we get a southern fried chicken pizza please?"I ask him.
"Yeah. I will quickly call them" he says as he picks up his phone and walks into the kitchen.

It isn't long before the pizza arrives. I get off the couch and grab 2 plates as Castle places the pizza box on the coffee table.
We eat in a comfortable silence but after a while Castle speaks up.
"So do you wanna watch a film while we eat?" He asks as he grabs another slice.
"Ok, what do you want to watch,"I ask him as I place my plate down on the couch and walk towards the DVD shelf.
"STAR WARS!" Castle shouts making me laugh.
"Ok, star wars it is,"I tell him.

Halfway through the film, we finally finish the pizza. I sit next to Castle and I place my head on his shoulder again and close my eyes and before I know it I am asleep.

Castle's POV

I Love Star Wars! It's the best film in the world. I have watched them all a heap of times.
I look towards Kate and see that she is fast asleep. Work must have tired her out and she is kind of bored of Star Wars. I ruined it for her by watching it so many times that she is sick of it.
Once the film is done, I switch the TV off and place Kate into my arms but as I start to stand up, she wakes.
"Why are moving," she says as she rubbed her eyes, causing them to go a bit red.
"Because I am going to go take us to bed" I explain.
"I don't want to, I want us to stay on the couch" she huffed.
"Fine we can sleep on the couch," I say as I place her down and grab the blanket before putting it over both of us.
Before closing my eyes, I lean towards Kate and place a sweet kiss on her lips which causes her to smile.
"I love you," she says.
"I love you too" I reply.
"I love you to the moon and back" she adds.
"I love you more,"I tell her.
"I love you the most" she replies which causes us to giggle.
I give her another quick kiss before falling asleep with her in my arms.