5.

Beckett's POV

This morning I woke up thinking of was a normal day but that went downfall fast. Just after Castle left for work, I started to get what I thought were bad cramps every once in a while. After a few hours they started to get more painful and they started to last longer and I had less of a gap in between each. That's when I realised that today I was going to have my baby or babies should I say. I am having twin boys which is going to be a handful luckily now I do have  a bit of experience because Castle and I have our own daughter who is now 5 years old. Her birth was an easy one so I am hoping that this one will be the same.
____________________________________

I am sitting on the couch watching TV  with Lily and my contractions are now  only 5 minutes apart and they can get pretty painful but I try to keep a brave face on.

Once the film is done, I get off the couch so that I can start on dinner but then one hits me hard. I immediately sit back down and grab onto the edge of the sofa.
Once it is over, I look over at Lily to see her looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"Hey baby it's ok" I tell her as I sit her on my lap.
"But mommy you were in pain. Does that mean your dying?" she asks which causes more tears to leave her eyes.
"No baby, mommy's not dying" I tell her as I stand back up and place her down on the floor to play.
As I stand in front of the fridge, I feel a liquid trickle down my leg. That's when I start to panic.
I quickly close the fridge door and waddle to the counter just as another contraction hits me.
While holding on to the counter, I get Lily to phone daddy and tell him that the babies is coming and once she is done, I call Lanie so that she can pick up Lily.
It doesn't take long for them to arrive.

Castle's POV

I was in the office with Alexis discussing what will happen when Kate goes into labour just as my phone rings.
On it displayed a picture of Kate and Lily when she was born.
I quickly pick up the phone to find Lily on the other side.
"Hey baby what's up" I ask her.
"Daddy come quickly, Mommy said the babies are coming!" she said excitedly.
"Ok baby, tell Mommy that daddy is on his way and will be there as fast as he can" I said as I hung up and grabbed my stuff, told Alexis to meet us at the hospital and got in the car so that I could meet my wife.
____________________________________

Once we arrived at the hospital, everything went fast. Kate dialated quickly and and before I knew it she was almost ready to give birth.
Just as another contraction but her, she let go of my hand and started to shout.
"Castle you are never touching me again! Now get out otherwise I will divorce you!"
I quickly left the room and entered the waiting room. When I entered, everyone stood up.
"Have they been born?" they all ask me.
"No" I reply. "The doctors said I needed to leave for a sec".
I quickly sit down on one of the plastic seats and my Mom sits next to me.
"Richard, why are you really in the waiting room?" she asked quietly so no one else could hear.
"Um....She told me to get out, otherwise she would divorce me." I said sadly.
She starts to laugh at me which causes everyone else to look round at what's going on. But she still continues to laugh.
"Richard, she didn't mean it. She was just in a lot of pain that's all" she giggled.
"Ohh.... "I said.
" Well go on "she said as she pushed me in the direction of the door".
I quickly walked back in the room to find 3 doctors sitting around the room.
One of them turns round to look at me.
"Great castle your here. She wouldn't push in till you came back " he said as he got into position at the foot of the bed.
I sat down on the chair next to Kate and grabbed her hand.
" I'm sorry " she said.
" it's Ok babe" I told her as I smiled up at her.
"You ready to push now Mrs Castle? " The doctor asked.
" Yes I'm ready ".
" Ok when you get your next contraction I want you to push " he told her.
" You ready to be a daddy again Rick? " she asked me.
" I'm ready " I tell her as a contraction hits her.
" Ok now Kate push" the Doctor says and she starts pushing.
____________________________________

Half an hour later, our last baby boy is born and he is gorgeous. Just like his brother.
From what we can tell they are both identical so that's going to be fun try to remember who is who but it will all be worth it.