Maul 15

Maul jumped aside, before the blade of his apprentice's stabbed him. Maul and Ezra were training again, Ezra had been getting much better on his defense and offense. Jarrus had been teaching Ezra the wrong form to fit him, Ezra was much better at Form Five, also known as Djem So, Shien or The Way of the Krayt Dragon. Maul himself practiced the hardest to master lightsaber form, Form Seven, also known as Juyo.  Ezra was pressing up against Maul, but the Zabrak was cunning he moved swiftly, kicking Ezra's legs out from under the boy, who landed on the floor very surprised. Maul summoned Ezra's lightsaber into his hands with the Force, he smiled at the boy, who frowned at Maul, "You didn't fight fairly." Ezra said looking at the Zabrak, "Your enemies won't fight fair, you may want to be a Jedi, but you need to understand that not everyone is as they seem". Maul said, helping Ezra up. The boy nodded at Maul, looking at the ground, the Zabrak pulled him into a hug, "I know, you think that fighting like this makes you bad, but it doesn't. Do what must be done, even if it means bending the rules." Maul said. He led the boy into the common room, where Ezra sat down wrapping himself in a blanket and holding the stuffed Loth-cat, Maul brought him some soup, Ezra hadn't been feeling the best since the snow day on Lothal, the Zabrak had suspected Ezra may have caught a virus. So he had promised himself that he would take care of Ezra until his apprentice was feeling better. Ezra fell asleep soon after devouring the soup, Maul carried the boy back to his room, where the Zabrak tucked the human in and bade him goodnight.