The Agency

Sonic and the rest of the guys begged the Nightmares if they could go and watch what they do at the agency.

Nightmare said while almost trying not to break their necks "Fine!!!"

All the guys cheered and sang 'We are going to the agency!!!'

Nightmare said while getting close to the front door "Are you guys coming or not?"

Sonic said "Of course we are!"

All of the guys left with Nightmare showing the way to the agency. Along the way the guys continued to sing the song that Nightmare almost wanted to kill them.

Nightmare Mangle turned her head and said "I think you boys better behave or Nightmare is going to murder you boys."

Applejack told N.M. (Nightmare Mangle) "Don'cha worry at all miss N.M."

N.M. nodded and said "Alright you funeral."

N.F. (Nightmare Foxy) walked over to Nightmare and asked "Why are they coming with us?"

Nightmare said in annoyed tone "Because they were annoying me."

N.F. said "That's a stupid reason."

Nightmare said "Tell me about it."

Blitz looked at N.C. (Nightmare Chica) and said "So your pregnant right?"

N.C. said "First of all don't look at me. Second of all yes I am pregnant."

Blitz looked away as fast as he could and asked "Sorry, and why are you working and not I don't know resting?"

N.C. said "No, when we nightmares are pregnant we don't show our stomachs like you guys do nor do we feel pain that you guys do."

Blitz asked "How come?"

N.C. said "Because we have better things to do than rest. Also one time N.B. (Nightmare Bonnie) was testing this experiment with a human girl and it turns out after five months the human girl's stomach didn't show, but it said that she was pregnant. Also she told us that she didn't feel pain when she was working."

Blitz asked "So what happened to the child?"

N.C. said "The child died with the mother when she was about to give birth. The pain was too much for her to handle and now can you leave me alone?"

Blitz said "Nope."

N.C. growled and walked up to N.F.

When they finally got to the agency.

Nightmare spun on his heel and said "So I have now just received a mission from the boss."

Sonic said "How? Your not even inside."

N.B.B said "Nightmare has a phone idiot."

Sonic did a o with his mouth.

Nightmare continued "N.Fred. (Nightmare Freddy) your mission is to help the cops out with catching a criminal. N.B. your mission is to help the firemen to take out a forest fire. N.B.B and NightMarionne your guys mission is to stop a robber in Eva's Jewelry store. N.C. and N.M. your guys mission is help stop a shooting in a elementary school. Fredbear your mission is to figure out whats going on in that warehouse. N.F. your mission is on the docks. Alright I'll go tell the boss that Sonic and morons are here."

The rest of the Nightmares ran off to their destinations.

Nightmare said "The boss wants to speak with you guys now."

The guys looked at each other and said "All right."

Ennard said "That's boring."

Nightmare looked up from a clipboard that was handed to him and asked "What's boring?"

Ennard shrugged and said "Well that I of all people have to go this 'boss' guy."

Nightmare said "I know that you don't like to go to places that you don't want to go, Ennard. But think of this..."

Ennard said "I'm already thinking of something."

Nightmare froze and asked "What is the thing that your thinking about?"

Ennard turned his head and said "Well you see about that cake..."

Nightmare nodded and said "Yes?"

Ennard turned his head back to facing and Nightmare and said "I wanted to eat that."

All the guys froze until Nightmare said "Screw the boss and go help the others...."

Ennard smiled and said "Alright guys let's go!!!"

All of the guys left and Nightmare went to tell his boss that Sonic and the others went to help out the rest of the Nightmares.