Sonic Vs. Freddy

Sonic woke up tied to a tree and he thought 'That bear........' Tails and Goldie was walking around trying to find Sonic and saw him tied up to a tree.......

Tails asked "How did you get tied up to a tree?"

Sonic asked while trying not to yell "Can you get me out of here?"

Goldie took a picture of Sonic being tied up to the tree and sent it on whatever internet website he has. Tails untied Sonic and he ran top speed to Freddy. Freddy dodged an incoming Sonic. Sonic ran into a wall.

Freddy said while not caring about what happened to Sonic "Aww. The poor wall."

Sonic got off the wall and turned to Freddy and said "Freddy!!"

Freddy looked at Sonic.

Sonic pointed at Freddy and said "I can't your dangers anymore!!!!!"

Freddy shrugged and asked "What dangers?"

Sonic said while pointing a finger to chin "Let me see here tying to the Christmas tree, a tree, making me slip, making me fall into water and you know I can't swim, making me slip on ice, and most of all you dressing me up as a snowman!!!!!"

Freddy nodded and said "And..........?"

Sonic pointed his finger at Freddy and said "I challenge you to a fight!! If I win you have to stop hurting me!!!!! If you win......... you can do whatever you like."

Freddy smiled and said "I accept!"

Sonic and Freddy went outside. Goldie was video taping the fight while the others were just watching. Sonic ran to Freddy and ran in circles. Freddy stuck out his foot and made Sonic fall flat on his face. Sonic tried to get up, but met with Freddy's foot in the face. Freddy threw a punch on Sonic's head to knock him out. Sonic felt Freddy's fast and powerful punch. He was immediately knocked out. 

Freddy put his foot on Sonic's head and said "I WON!!!!!"

Everyone clapped and congratulated Freddy. N.B. walked over to Sonic.

N.B. said while deciding to leave "Just don't try to pick a fight with one of us FNAF."

N.B. walked away leaving Sonic on the ground.