introduction

Hey guys.. it's me again with a book IM GOING TO FINISH. Okay.. so background. I started writing the book "Daddy Mendes" and then stopped abruptly due to personal issues blah blah blah... I finally got back on to my account and I read through all of my comments, messages, and notes and I seem to agree with all of them... this is going to be a slower book in the beginning but fast paced after a few chapters. This book will contain:
¤ddlg
¤bdsm
¤abdl
¤self mutilation
¤depression
¤anxiety
¤and (maybe) a polyamarous relationship

CHARACTERS
RED: Red is a 18 year old college student. This would be her senior year in high school but since she has skipped grades 2, 5, and 9 she is a college junior. She has been getting bullied since she was a child and copes with the stress by cutting, burning, and bruising herself. She has been recently diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), chronic depression, extreme anxiety, and panic attack disorder. She doesn't like to tell anyone but she is being forced in to a therapy group by her college in order for her to not be expelled for her "destructive behavior". Red is about 5'1 with long dark brown, curly hair and green eyes. She is slightly chubby. Red has a slight daddy kink but had not been able to fully explore it because she thinks that it is weird.
SHAWN: Shawn is 21 years old and attends the same college as Red. Shawn has a medium build with dark, messy, curly hair and perfect white teeth. He is about 6'0 tall and has dark brown eyes. He has a passion for music. He is caring, sweet, and charming. Shawn has a secret daddy kink. He is a sweet and caring daddy. He respects all boundaries of his little girl. He has rules for his little and he hopes that she would follow all rules. If not, she shall be punished. He has not been able to have an actual ddlg relationship because he can't find the right little for him. He helps out at the therapy office at his college because his minor is psychology. He has to volunteer there every day (except for weekends). He doesn't mind, he enjoys talking to the other students and helping them.