Chapter 4

I open my eyes slowly. I look over at the alarm clock on the dresser. 12:02am.... 12:02am... I roll to my back and stare at the ceiling. I look next to me and the bed is empty.

I pull the covers off of me and I walk out of Shawn's room. The TV is on amd Shawn is sitting on the couch. He looks back at me and I quickly look away. He starts to approach me. I can feel his warm hand on my shoulder.

"hey Red, how are you feeling?"

"I want to go home... "

He lets out a deep sigh, "Red, I cant let you do that.. im too worried. Please stay the rest of the night.. you can sleep wherever. .. but please Red, I don't want you to leave."

I sigh and nod my head, "okay..."

He wraps his arms around me and gives me a warm hug. I rest my head on his chest and I close my eyes. We start rocking a bit.

"Red?"

"Yes Shawn?"

"I think that it's time for you to go to sleep... It's been a very long day, and it's going to be even longer tomorrow", he says sternly.

"Why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Because we're going to hang out tomorrow... just the two of us. All on me."

"better be," I smirk and chuckle.

He wraps his arms tighter around me and grins, "let's go to bed".

Shawn carries me to his bed where I instantly fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey dudes, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have family stuff going on. If you have any suggestions PLEASE feel free to message me or comment. Have a great day!!
-Red 💖