Chapter 2

We stand there in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Soooo.... whats your name?" said Shawn trying to be goofy.

"Nonya," I glared.

"Aww that's adorable.. would you like to tell me your real name now," he said trying to sound like a smart ass.

"Red.. What is it to you?"

"Oooo thats a pretty name. Reminds me of the color... ya know."

"Yeah... sure."

I start walking down the hallway to the front office. And Shawn follows behind me. I start walking slower and slower.

"Speed up" Shawn says.

I walk slower just to spite him. He gently pushes me along.

"ABUSE!" I say half joking and half serious, causing him to chuckle. "Ya know... I can walk on my own, Shawn."

"Yeah.. your legs are short.... can't really get anywhere that fast though..."

"Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh okayyyy whatever. At least I don't have chicken legs" I smirk. I start to walk again. I get to the door to leave the office.

"And the tortoise finally crosses the finish line!" He laughs at his lame attempt to insult me, and claps slowly.

I nod it off. "I'll see you next time im forced to come here." I open the door to walk out.

"So it's a date?" He asks sarcastically.

"Not in a million years." I chuckle slightly to myself and then go to my car.