Chapter Two: Pursue

Your p.o.v

What the heck happened!? It's weird enough waking up in who-knows-where, and now I'm a horse? A freaking horse! How is that even possible?!

So many questions and no progress done. I guess I should start by getting off the ground now.

My legs felt like noodles while I hoisted up my chest. But when I tried to get the other half up, my knees buckled and my rear end plopped back down.

Why is this so hard?!

I'm in the body of a grown horse (I guess since I'm 19 and most animals are adults after a few years or something), yet I plop around like a newborn giraffe.

When I tried again, the ground shook beneath my hooves and I fell back down.

Was that an earthquake?

Then a giant shadow coveted the sun, and I looked up just in time to see...

OH MY GOSH A GIANT, NAKED, GENITAL-LESS, HUMANOID!!!

Third person p.o.v

The titan's foot would have crushed the (c/c) horse if it had failed to roll away at the last minute.

You neighed in retaliation, but the beast simply ignored you. As it continued stomping away, you stared in shock and realization. You were in Attack on Titan! 

Now that you think about it, you were reading some related fan-fiction before you woke up here. 

You may be a horse now, and have no idea how to get back home, but at least you are not a titan-magnet.  With that in mind, you trotted off- still getting use to moving around in your horse body, without a care in the world.    

It didn't seem like you were going to find the walls or any people anytime soon, so you decided to wander around mindlessly until a sign of sorts appears. 

And it was when you had just thought that over in your head that a smoke signal arose in the distance. 

---------- Time skip brought to you by Annie Leonhart ---------- 

As you followed the smoke signals and the titan hordes, you soon found evidence of human activity (in the form of disintegrating titan corpses and the occasional dead soldier). 

Being the concerned soul that you are, you would gently nudge the bodies, and listen for breathing or a heart beat. But so far,  every human you encountered was already dead. 

Huffing, you galloped elsewhere in hopes of finding more of the Survey Corps. This time, you were determined to find people that were alive.  

A few minutes later, you saw something move in the bushes with your peripheral vision. 

Whatever it is was trying desperately to hide. You could tell because you were able to sense it's distress. 

You slowly approached the area and moved some leaves to the side with your neck to see who or what this creature was. Blonde hair, pale skin, and bright, blue eyes that held fear, curiosity, and a hint of relief.  

You recognized those features immediately, and nodded your head in greeting as a friendly squeal erupted from your throat that sounded vaguely similar to the word, "Hey~!"  

Armin's P.O.V.

Everything happened so fast... and sudden.