I.

LONDON, ENGLAND

(This chapter is third person, the rest are first person.)

Louis was sitting on his small loveseat watching a program on his even smaller television when he got a call. He put down his bowl of macaroni and cheese and muted his TV. "Yes?" Louis asked, sounding exhausted.

"Louis, we need you to work a party tomorrow. I know you had the day off, but–"

"How much does it pay?" Louis asked, cutting off the other person on the phone.

"Ten grand."

"Alright, Zayn, I'll do it. When and where do I have to be? What do I wear?" Louis asked, picking at his fingernails.

"Be at the Hilton Ballroom by seven. Just wear something..tight. Maybe something that makes you seem innocent," Zayn told Louis.

"Alright. I'll be there," Louis confirmed, hanging up on Zayn.

At least now he had a valid reason to go shopping.

Louis stood in front of his mirror, biting his bottom lip and pulling his tight pants up onto his waist. He thought he looked hot, in a red flannel and black skinny jeans. He never bothered to dress up for these kind of events. The guys who were paying Louis to be there actually preferred him to dress casually.

Louis grabbed his phone and keys, and before leaving he ran his fingers trough his brown fringe.

The young man got into his black Mercedes, the car he worked toward for five years. He drove to the ballroom he was expected at, arriving there at seven thirty.

He told himself it was better he was late. It made the rich guys inside anticipate his arrival more.

When he got out of his car, Louis put his phone in his back pocket and put on his 'innocent' face. That's what got him his job in the first place!

Louis walked into the stunning ballroom, amazed by how big it was. He saw hundreds of guys in carefully tailored suits with nice haircuts and clean faces.

Louis sighed, looking around for anyone familiar. He grinned when he saw a blonde clod if hair bouncing around in the crowd. He made his way over to it, grabbing the other boy's arm. "Niall! I didn't know you were working tonight!"

"I wasn't plannin' to, but Zayn called wonderin' if I wanted to make extra cash, and ya' know, a boy can never have too much money," the blonde boy responded, smiling at Louis. "You're here for the same reason, yeah?"

Louis nodded, looking around at all of the men. "A boy can never have too many men either, if you know what i mean," Louis told Niall, smirking playfully.

"Excuse me," said a voice from behind the two boys. Louis and Niall both looked toward the voice to find a tall man with long, curly brown locks wearing a floral printed suit. "Could I borrow him from you?" the stranger asked Niall.

Niall nodded, smiling politely. "Of course," he said, walking away to another group of men.

Louis looked at the new man, flicking his hair away from his eyes with a movement of his head. "I'm Louis," he introduced himself, biting his lip and smiling.

"I'm Styles. My friends call me Harry, but you'll address me as Mr. Styles."

Louis internally rolled his eyes. This guy already seemed like a dick. "Anything you'd like from me, Mr. Styles?"

"Yes, actually. I'd like you to come home with me tonight."