IV.

(oh my gosh i'm so sorry for not updating!! school got in the way buuuut now i'm here!!)

I woke up the next morning, and immediately wished I could fall back asleep.

I heard a small chuckle from beside me, sat up, and turned around to see who it was.

"Oh my god," I groaned, falling back onto the pillow. 

"Glad to see you're finally awake, sunshine," Mr. Styles, the man from the party I worked a couple days ago, said.

"Of all people who could've taken me home, why you? God damn, it feels like I'm in some cheesy romance movie," I told him, pulling the covers back and swinging my feet over the side of the bed.

"Romance, huh? Does that mean our relationship is going somewhere, darling?" Mr. Styles asked, a sly smirk resting upon his lips.

"Hell, no! Not in a million years, Styles! And I am not your 'darling!'" I half yelled, jumping off the bed and falling back down onto the mattress as pounding headache crept into my brain.

"Ah, the hangover," the curly haired man hummed, leaving the bedroom and coming back with a couple pills and a glass of water. "Here," he said to me, putting the water on the bedside table and holding the pills out in the palm of his hand. "These'll help your headache, babe."

"Are you trying to drug me? Who do you think I am? A tipsy party girl? I'm not falling for your tricks! And oh my lord, stop with the pet names!" I argued, pressing my back against the backboard.

"You certainly were acting like a tipsy party girl last night," he murmured, rolling his eyes and setting the pills next to the water. "Firstly, if I were to be 'drugging' you to take advantage of you, I could've done that last night, correct? Secondly, I am not forcing you to do anything. I am simply trying to help you," Mr. Styles said cooly, his warm eyes turning cold. Now, if you choose to take the painkillers, good for you. If not, have fun getting over your hangover. I have to leave and go to a meeting. Feel free to stay here a long as you would like. If you need anything, my assistant will be happy to oblige. She is in the other room. Or don't ask her. Call a god damn uber for all I care. Just get yourself home in someway. By the way, I punched my number into your phone while you were sleeping. Call me if you ever need me."

He flung his black coat over his shoulder and leaned on his left leg. "I will see you later, Louis. Hopefully," he finished in his dark, slow voice.

And with that, he left the room, and then the apartment.

— ❀ —

I opened the door of the taxi when I arrived home. I payed the driver before stepping out into the cool, crisp autumn air.

I walked up the steps to my door and pulled my keys out of my coat pocket. Someone from behind wolf whistled toward me, and I gave them a vulgar gesture before I stepped into the welcoming house.

I kicked off my shoes and threw my coat onto my couch. I ran my fingers through my hair and quickly realized how disgusting I smelled.

I went into my bathroom and stripped down before stepping into the warm shower. As soon as I finished and the water had been turned off, my phone started ringing.

With my towel wrapped around my hips and water dripping from my body, I answered the call from the blocked number.

"Hello~?" I greeted, drawing out the word in a sultry manner.

"Louis, is this you?" the deep voice on the other end of the line answered.

"Mhm. It's nice hearing from you, Malachi. Anything you need?"

"You."

"Me what?"

"C'mon Louis, don't be a tease. I need you over. Now..." he practically begged me.

"You know that good things don't come free, don't you?" I teased, biting back a fake giggle.

"Of course Louis. I have you usual pay ready..."

"Unfortunately, I can't come over now, baby."

"Why not?" Malachi asked, his voice rising, a storm brewing in his throat.

"I'm a little busy... But I'll send pictures to make up for it..."

"That'll do. I'll send the money through your paypal."

"Thank you, Malachi..." I hummed, giving him a small giggle and hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and dried off the rest of my body, shaking my hair out and going into my closet to find something to take pictures in.

I put on a pair of pink panties and white, lacy, thigh high stockings. Good enough.

I went back into the bathroom, grabbed my phone, and laid on the bed. First I took pictures of my full bum, then in between my thighs, and lastly, a photo of me with my fingers inside the panties.

After making sure the photos were erotic enough, I sent the pictures through, and went to my paypal account to watch for the cash to flow in.

              Harry Styles:

                              What was that for? ;)

And then, I started panicking. 

I began to realize that, rather than sending the photos to Malachi, I had sent them to Mr. Styles, who had put his number in my phone only hours before.