VI.

"Good evening, Lou," Mr. Styles told me, opening the door up further and stepping to the side, allowing me to enter.

I didn't respond when I walked in, only looking him in the eye solemnly before turning my attention to the room in front of me.

To say it was elegant wouldn't do it justice. I had been in nice hotel rooms before—many of the men who take me for the night often are wealthy and are only in London for travel.

But I had never been somewhere so... for lack of better word, fancy.

The floor was of a white, clean marble and the ceiling opposite of it seemed to reach a hundred feet into the sky, a chandelier hanging from the center. There was a black couch sitting in the center of the foyer, a single matching black chair to its side facing me, and a dark rug laying underneath it all. In front of the chair was a white brick fireplace, a ginormous painting sitting on the wall above it. In the front of this room were three tall windows through which you could see the entire city.

To the right was a completely white bathroom--a tall, wide shower was all I could see. Then, to my left, I assumed was Mr. Styles' closed bedroom door.

I heard the door click and felt Mr. Styles move from behind me, then saw him walk away from me. He made his way over to that single black chair and sit himself down in it, locking his eyes with mine once he settled in.

I hadn't noticed until now, but the man sitting several feet ahead of me was greatly contrasting to the monotone black and white of his hotel room. His very loose, collared shirt was unbuttoned down until the top of his stomach. It had a gold and black floral print and was sheer enough to where I could see the plethora of tattoos that graced his torso.

He crossed one leg over the other and rested his right elbow on the arm of the chair, laying his head against his fist—his eyes staring straight into mine.

Why was he being so silent? I didn't want to be the one to break it, but the silence was killing me.

A few more minutes—which felt like hours— passed before Mr. Styles lifted his head up and spoke to me. "Louis," he said slowly, my name sounding like silk on his tongue. "I want you to strip for me."

I had been asked to before. It wasn't as though it was new to me. But this time felt different. This time my heart paced.

I turned around so that I was no longer facing him. I took a small (yet deep) breath as I slowly pulled my hoodie off of my torso and dropped it onto the floor. I pivoted so that I was looking at him again, and felt my legs slowly start to bring me closer to him.

When I was about halfway to him I pulled off my shoes, then untied the string that was holding my sweatpants up, all while staring at Mr. Styles' face. His eyes had been following my hands everywhere they went, up and down my body.

Lastly, I let my pants fall to the floor, bending over to the side to push them away, my bum in clear view—the lacy lingerie being the only thing covering it up.

Mr. Styles uncrossed his legs and bent forward, resting his forearms on his thighs, and leaning toward me.

I raised my body back up and started walking toward Mr. Styles again, putting effort into making every one of my steps lasted a little longer than it should have.

When I finally arrived right in front of him, his eyes flickered up into mine as he leaned his body back into the chair, spreading his legs a little wider.

I wasn't sure what he wanted to do, or what boundaries he had set in place he hadn't told me about—so I decided I would find out for myself.

I draped my right leg over his knee, resting my knee on the chair beside his thigh. I caressed the side of his face with my palm, leaning in so that my nose barely tickled his other cheek. 

Then I moved my other leg onto his free side, resting my body on the chair and straddling his lap.

And I stared at him.

I looked so deeply into his dark green eyes, full of lust and desire.

And it was then when I realized I wanted to be with him just as badly as he wanted to be with me.

(HI! updated after a full year. may or may not stay updated with this, we'll see!)