V.

(this chapter is kinda short BUT the next one will be longer I swear. thank you guys for waiting. I will be writing more often.)

I raced to text him back, my fingers a flurry of motion as I typed in a reply.

              Louis Tomlinson:

                              That wasn't for you, arsehole.

My heart felt as though it was going to beat out of my chest. I couldn't have Mr. Styles thinking I was sending him mixed signals.

               Harry Styles:

                              That picture begs to differ.
How about you come over    
                              and show me the real thing?

              Louis Tomlinson:

                              In your dreams, pretty boy.

I went to my messages and sent the pictures to Malachi. I turned off my phone and stuck it under my pillow, not wanting to even read the reaction Mr. Styles was going to send back, let alone respond.

After taking off the lingerie and putting on normal clothes, I left my room and went into my kitchen, beginning to brew a pot of coffee. Waiting for it to finish, I couldn't help but race back into my room and grab my phone, checking for a text.

I was hoping it was from Malachai, right? That's what I was telling myself.

Much to my disappointment, there wasn't a single notification.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone back on my bed, going back into my kitchen after hearing the coffee finish. I poured half a cup into my mug and filled the rest to the brim with creamer. I didn't like my coffee to be too strong.

I set my coffee down on my counter and suddenly heard my text tone coming from my room. With my heart beating fast in excitement, I practically threw myself onto the bed and opened up my text messages.

               Harry Styles:

                              Lou. I want you. Now.  And      
                              I want you in exactly what  
                              you were wearing in that
                              photo.

When did he suddenly become so... forward?

               Louis Tomlinson:

                             It'll cost you.

               Harry Styles:

                             I'm willing to pay however
                             much to get to have you.
                             Even just for the night.

                Louis Tomlinson:

                             Six thousand.

               Harry Styles:

                            Meet me at the address I send
                            in two hours. I'll see you soon,
                            darling.

Louis Tomlinson:

I am NOT your darling.

Not even a minute later did Mr. Styles share his location with me.

Why did he even want to see me after how rude I had been? It was fine, though. I didn't care enough to really get an answer. After all, the only thing he wanted from me was sex. And that was all I would give him.

I put my phone down and went into my bathroom, brushing my teeth and running my fingers through my hair to get out the tangles.
Then I stripped myself of the boxers and sweats I had put on after taking the photos and put on the panties again and the stockings. I then put the same pair of sweatpants over my legs and an adidas shirt on over my torso. After finally deciding that I looked presentable enough, I left my room and slipped on a pair of sneakers.

I grabbed a hoodie and my keys and hurriedly left my house, locking the door and calling an Uber to come and pick me up. I logged the address I had received into the app and got in when the car arrived. As the driver drove me closer and closer to Mr. Styles, I felt my heart begin to beat quicker and quicker.

We arrived at the tallest hotel building I had seen in my life, and I thanked the driver before getting out. I was greeted by a doorman in a ridiculous looking suit who opened the door for me and proceeded to walk me to the elevator. I awkwardly smiled at him and got in alone, pressing the very top button, just as Mr. Styles had told me to.

I was greeted by a single, extravagant door when the elevator opened, and slowly walked toward it. My fist hovered in front of the door for a few seconds as I took a deep breathe and readied myself to see him again.

I knocked. The door opened.

And there stood Mr. Styles. His lips pulled into a smirk.