Chapter 1

Jessa's Pov

I was walking around the Mall with Gracie. We went to all different kind of stores. At the end of the day we went to Bath n Body's because we always go there Everytime we go to the mall. As we were walking out of Bath n Body's we just Heard someone yelling. LARRY! We thought so some was looking for there kid or something so we went to find the person yelling and help. We found the person and he started laughing. Gracie and I quickly realized that standing in front of Wu's was the one and only Joe Gatto.

Gracie's POV

I look over at Jessa and say a huge smile on her face and she was blushing so hard. It was quiet till I broke the silence by introducing myself and Jessa to Joe.
"Hi I'm Gracie and this weirdo is Jessa." I said
"Hi I'm Joe Gatto" he replied
"No need to introduce yourself were a huge fan of the show."
"That's great we do love our fans do you want to come meet the other guys?"
While this whole conversation was happening Jessa was just sitting there not saying anything then all of the sudden Jessa finally said..
"YES."
Joe answered saying "She speaks" Joe and I both laughed and Jessa just kind of blushed a little harder.
I replied and said...
"We would love to come meet the guys but we don't want to be a bother."
"Don't worry about that we were just finishing up"
I looked up and said "Well if your sure then sure we'll come."
After that I just hear Jessa giggle (and you never hear that).

Joe's POV

I walked up to the guys with Jessa and Gracie.
"Hey guys this is Jessa and Gracie."
Sal, Brian, and Murr turned around and looked at them and said
"Hi!" In unison
Gracie said 'Hi' and Jessa stood there staring at everyone.
Sal asked "Is she alright?"
Gracie answered saying "Yeah she is just starstruck"
They all laugh at what Gracie said.
Jessa finally moves and hugs me and just stayed there.
Gracie just looks over shook her head and chuckled a little and finally said "Your her Favorite"
Gracie's POV

Sal looked over at me after I said that and asked,
"Who's your favorite?"
I look at Sal and said "Murr"
They all looked at me in shock and everyone hears Murr yell
"That's one for me Sal"
Everyone laughed at his comment. Joe looked at me and looked back at Jessa and I finally brought her back to the real world and she kind of looked nervous and started to cry and run away.

Jesse's POV

After Gracie shook me a little I realized i was all over Joe I got real nervous and ran away because I didn't know what else to do. I slid down a wall and hear Gracie calling my name I yell
"Over hear"
She starts running over with Murr and Sal, Q, and Joe are all out of breath from trying to catch me. Joe looked at me and asked if I was alright
I looked at him and said
"Sorry"
He looked confused and asked
"Sorry about what?" I looked at him and said
"For acting like a weirdo back there just hugging you like a idiot."
He chuckled and said
"It's fine some fans try to kiss me and you were calmer then some were others started to cry you just looked cute standing there watching me in silence."
I replied saying "Did you just call me cute?"
Joe looked a nervous and chuckled and said
"Maybe"

Gracie's POV

Murr, Sal, Q, and I left them alone to talk. Sal asked me why I liked Murr more then the the others and I answered saying
"Because he always gets picked on and his voice is sweet he is nice, sweet, kind, and his laugh and his smile is contagious and he may look like a Ferret or have RFF (resting Ferret face) but ferrets are cute."
Sal looked at Murr confused.
"Why didn't you yell "I don't look like a Ferret" to her but you do us?"Asked Sal
"Because she explained perfectly why I look like one and because she said some nice stuff before."
Brian was being to quiet and I looked at him.
"Everything okay Brian?" he looked at me and said "Yeah." but I could see in his eyes that he wasn't. I looked at Sal and he was Looking toward Jessa and Joe kind of sad. I said
"Hey Sal can we walk for a second and talk in private please?"
He looked at me and said "Sure"
We started walking and asked
"You like her don't you?"

Sal's POV

Gracie asked me that question and I kind of looked at her.
"How could you tell?" I asked
She looked at me and said
"You weren't the best at hiding it when I was talking to Q" she giggled and playfully punched my arm.
I laugh and said
"Yeah I guess I wasnt. Was I?"
She replied saying "nope"
I laugh as we walk back.
Murr looked at us walking back and I could see he was kind of sad. I walked into him and whispered
"I just found another best friend she can cheer me up. So you better be good to her." At that moment I see him cheer up and hug me. I decided to let him has moment and hugged him back.

Gracie's POV

I looked over at Sal and Murr and see Murr so happy and hugging Sal and was confused on what just happened then I feel someone touch my shoulder it was Brian.
"You okay?" I asked
"Yeah, but can I talk to alone real quick please?"
"Yeah sure"
He walked me to a spot farther away from the others and started tearing up. I looked at him and asked
"Brian what's wrong?"
"I don't want to be a dick friend but I can tell Murr likes you." I looked at him confused and asked
"What do you mean?"
" I mean when I saw you talking to Joe and how chill you were and meeting us and how chill you were and how chill you are now listening to this I think I have feelings for you too."
I looked at Brian and said
"You should tell Murr so you guys do t have any secrets and we all six can work things out"
"Six?"
"Yeah"
"Who are the other three?"
"Jessa, Sal, and Joe"
"Wow! A double love triangle what a coincidence" he said laughing.
"Haha yep what a coincidence but let's go back so you can tell Murr."
He looked up at me and slightly shook his head in agreement.