chapter 4

I got to the café that I was supposed to meet Murr at. I walked in happy and That didn't last long because I saw Murr sitting at a table but he wasn't alone... He was with Terra... she was sitting on his lap and they were kissing more like making out.
"Sorry interrupt this "beautiful" moment oh wait no I'm not. So Murr for wanting to fix things between us that isn't going well now is it? Did I do something to you that you just want hurt me constantly because if I did just tell me. But I guess you won't because your busy at the moment so I'll just get going. OH! I almost forgot do me a favor and stay out of my life! Thanks."
I started to cry while walking out and ran into Brian.
"Oh shit I'm sor- Gracie?"
"Oh hey nice to meet you sor-gracie" I say still crying
"Haha very funny. What's wrong though? What happened?"
"Why don't you go in that café and see for yourself then remember the text Murr said about me"
"Hmm okay I'll be right back."
"Okay I'll be hear probably crying"
Brian walks in the café and he comes back out in five minutes.
"Well that took forever what did you do in there?" I asked.
"I was going off on Murr for doing what he was doing"
I look down and say blood on his hand.
"That's it?" I questioned still staring at his hand
"Okay I may of thrown a couple of punches but nothing serious. Sadly"
"Brian you didn't have to do that."
"Yes I did because he hurt you and mainly played you."
"Yea but still I don't want to come between your guy's friendship
"To late for that" I hear Terra say coming out of the café with Murr
I look over at Q and he just has a little smirk on his face about what he did and he looks at Terra and said
"No Terra you did, you did by doing this to Gracie and having Murr hurt her which made me want to hurt him so if you think about it, it was all YOUR fault"
"Whatever" Terra snaps back
"Don't talk to her lime that" Murr chimes in
"Don't make me hurt you even more Ferret"
"Brian it's not worth it lets just go to my house and explain everything to Jessa. Please. I want to leave"
Brian shook his head in agreement and we left.
~back at the apartment~
We're at the apartment talking to Jessa telling her everything that happened. She looks a little furious.
"I'll go text Joe about this."
"Okay Brian and I will stay here."
"Okay I'll be back"
"Okay" I said
Jessa left and I was with Brian I laid down and put my head on his lap and said
"Thank you for staying here to help explain to Jessa when I felt like I was going to cry. And thank you for staying here now to calm me down and comfort me. You have no idea how much this means to me Brian."
I look up and softly kissed him on the cheek and laid my head back down.
"Hey no need to thank me I would rather be hear with you then anywhere else."
"Please never leave my life Brian"
"I don't plan on it I'm here by your side forever and always." Brian said stroking my hair.
That's all I remembered before falling asleep for crying so much today.

Jessa's POV

I left the room that I was in with Brian and Gracie and texted Joe

J= Joe
Jj=Jessa

Jj~ Hey did you hear what happened?
J~ yeah I'm with Murr and Terra and Sal right now
Jj~ Sal?
J~yeah
Jj~why
J~ he was here before Murr and Terra showed up
Jj~oh
J~yeah but anyways what's up
Jj~ the fight that just happened between Murr Terre Q and Gracie
J~ oh yeah I just don't understand why
Jj~ I don't know either buy what he did to her was a real dick move
J~ you mean what She did
Jj~ no. I mean he this is all James fault
J~ no this all Gracie's fault
Jj~ Listen Joe. I don't know what Murr and Terra told you but this is all his fault if you don't believe me come over and hear Gracie and Brian's side of the story and after we can listen to Murr and Terra's side of the story. OKAY!?!?
J~ okay but I'm bringing Sal
Jj~ okay good at least he'll believe me unlike you. You are a stupid little MotherFucker

Hope you all liked this chapter. This has more drama then the other chapters but. Anyways. CYA!!!