Chapter 3

Jessa's POV

In the morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. It was Gracie she had a smile on her face and was dancing to the music she was listening to and with how loud the music I'm surprised I only woke up to the smell of bacon.
"Why are you in such a good mood?"
She quickly turned and looked a little scared
"What do you mean? I'm not." She smiled which was a sign I knew she was lying.
"Okay you really need to get better at lying. So spill."
"Okay..."
"So I was asleep and my phone kept going off so I looked at my phone and I was in a group chat because SOMEONE *cough* you *cough* gave Joe my number and I was just reading the messages but no one else other then Joe knew I was in the group message and I read all of Murrs messages about me and how he wanted to make things right and so today were meeting up today to discuss it because I finally said something and he was surprised so yeah that's why I'm in a good mood. So how are you and Joe??"

Gracie's POV

Jessa looked at me kind of sad and said
"I don't think that's going anywhere."
She said sadly then started laughing. I looked at her confused and she answered my confused look and said "Maybe I could teach you something about lying" laughing. I punched her in the arm and roll my eyes. It was quiet then she finally says "I don't know who I like." I look at her and said "Joe or Sal." She looked confused and Said
"Yeah. How'd you know?"
"Wild guess plus Sal likes you"
She looked shocked
"Me?"
"Yeah I'll explain everything I learned yesterday when I get back from meeting Murr. GOTTA BLAST!!"

Sorry this chapter is short but don't worry the next one will be longer! Bye guys!!