Preparing for the Mission

Jasper was on the hand-shaped ship, preparing to head to earth. She has been assigned to be Peridot's escort, though she didn't think the mission needed her assistance. The Crystal Gems have been reduced by a large number and stood no chance against homeworld.

Jasper dragged Lapis Lazuli to her cell, keeping a tight grip on her wrist. She tosses her in the room, Lapis falls to the ground with a bruise around her wrist. "Ouch," Lapis gently touch her injured wrist. "You should consider yourself lucky that's all I did to you," Jasper replied to her moan of pain. She turned on the yellow screen door which would hurt any gem that touched it. She walked off, leaving Lapis hopeless in her cell.

"PERIDOT!? You ready to take off?"

"Hold on, I need to get my robonoids on board."

Jasper rolled her eyes. "Hurry up!" Peridot boarded the ship with a box full of mini roboniods.

"What do you even need those for?" Jasper complained.

"Just in case," Peridot replied.

Peridot walked past Jasper and set the box in the corner of the control room, then took her place in the drivers seat. Jasper didn't mind, she worked hard loading up the ship, and now she could just kick back. At least, for a little while.

"Setting a course for Earth," Peridot mumbled to herself.

"Talking to yourself again, Peri?" Jasper teased.

"Don't call me Peri," Peridot replied. It's true, she talked to herself sometimes. It was a habit.

Jasper chuckled. "You're cute when you're mad."

Peridot was shocked. Her cheeks grew a dark green. "Uh...w-what?"

Jasper smirked. "Nothing."

Peridot, still in shock, turned back to driving the ship.