Chapter 96 Moxley Meltdown

. I jumped down as they went at it again, ignoring the bell that was dinging. I ran to the door, seeing the ref standing nearby.

"Open the damn door!" I shouted, banging on the cage with my fists.

He heard me and turned pulling the key from the neck of his shirt. He was about to head to the door when Batista grabbed the key, throwing the ref into a heap on the outside. I glared at him, temper rising to life as he dangled it in front of me.

"Not so fast little Lila. Wouldn't want you to get any ideas of helping your buddies here. Take a seat because it's gonna get bloody." He taunted.

I let out a shout as I banged a fist against the cage, frustrated as I watched them go head to head. Batista had the key in his fist as he fought against Seth, both of them trading blows. I had no idea what to do so I ran to the commentator booth, grabbing a steel chair. Running back I slammed it against the padlock, not doing any damage at all. I saw Roman manage to grab the key from Batista, giving him a superman punch, making the crowd go wild. He tried to get to the door to hand it to me but Batista grabbed him by the leg, making him fall. I ran to the cage, staring at him with wild eyes. He did the second best thing, he threw the key. By some stroke of luck it sailed through a space and past me, landing at the foot of the ramp. I whirled around about to go after it when a booming noise made me stop and the arena glowed red.

"Lila no!" Roman shouted and I turned my head back to see the panic on all three of their faces.

"Sorry." I shook my head as I darted forward grabbing the key.

As I straightened up I put it around my neck, knowing I was going to have to do some fighting before I could get to the door. Kane and the New Age Outlaws were on their way for backup. Grabbing the chair I ran around the ring, standing in front of the commentator booth. Jax's eyes were darting between me and the ring and he looked confused. I saw Dean's bloody face and Roman's desperate eyes, Seth lying limply on the mat, rolling out. I held the chair in my hands as the NAO came around the corner. Taking the offense I ran at one swinging the chair and connecting with the side of his legs and side, dropping him immediately. Kane was striding towards me and I took off, thanking my lucky stars I had speed on my side. I darted around and jumped landing nimbly on the barrier, running along it. The other NAO member was just around the corner and I jumped on him, pummeling him before I heard Kane stomping behind me. Jumping up I darted away, key dangling around my neck. I glanced in the ring, seeing Dean still bleeding but Roman and Seth both up and on their feet. I saw the first guy getting up and I braced myself as I launched my shoulder into his gut, spearing him into the barrier. The crowd erupted and I rolled onto my back, scurrying away from Kane. He reached down, yanking me up by my hair and I yelped catching Dean's attention. He kicked Hunter away before standing at the cage, hands clenching the metal.

"Enough!" Kane shouted, dragging me along beside him.

"Let her go!" Dean growled, voice deeper and angrier than I had ever hurt it.

Kane grinned and jerked my head back, making me nearly bend over backwards. Fighting against his hand I jumped wrapping an arm around the back of his neck, using all my strength to bend him over, bringing my leg back I hit the front of his dropping Kane on his face. It was mostly luck that it worked and my arm was crushed underneath Kane. Pulling out I watched Evolution get beat down, crawling to the cage, using the metal to crawl up. Jerking the key from my neck I stuck it in the lock, opening it. I ripped open the door and I backed away, avoiding each member of the fallen NAO. Hunter and Randy made it out, Kane struggling to his feet on the outside. NAO was up and I pushed him towards Evolution, falling against the barrier. I crawled away, resting against the barrier closing my eyes. Turning me head to the left I saw Jackson leaning over eyes searching my face. I waved him off, shaking my head and leaning my head against the barrier. I cradled my arm in my other one, the limb throbbing in time with my heartbeat. Suddenly there were hands on my shoulder and I threw my hands out, trying to fight them off.