#24-How He Decorates For Christmas

Percy: He obviously only uses blue decorations, and he is constantly getting tangled up in the tinsel and strings of lights. Which makes decorating just that much more fun for the both of you!

Leo: The problem with letting Leo decorate for Christmas is that he gets a little too excited...most things end up as ashes...including the tree...but you two are never less festive!

Jason: He can reach all the high up places that are out of your range to decorate, like the fireplace mantle, the crown molding on the ceiling, outside on the cabin roof. But don't worry, he always helps you do your favorite part, putting the star on the top of the tree.

Frank: He's kinda clumsy, and tends to drop fragil ornaments, snap the light strings, or topple over plastic lawn displays. But behind all that adorable buff and blush is a beautiful golden heart that never fails to beat for you. Besides, with a face like that, who could possibly stay mad at him?!

Nico: He's actually not that much into decorating for Christmas specifically. He much prefers Halloween...but he notices when you need help reaching a high up place, or figuring something out that isn't working just right. Since he's a perfectionist, he'll always straighten the decorations and reassemble the tree ornaments so they're all perfect...although he would never admit that he cared...;)