The Date

After Magcon we all went back to the hotel and i got ready for the date.

I'll admit i was really nervous not only because i really like Shawn but because I've only been on one other date and that was with Kian the first time we dated. I mean the only people I've ever dated are Kian and Sam.

I continued to get ready even though i had no idea what we were doing because Shawn wont tell me he just told me to dress casual. i hoped in the shower but didn't wash my hair because i did that this morning and hoped out. i dried off and got dressed in my white v-neck and dark blue skinny jeans and put my hair in a pony tail. i walked out of the bathroom and over to my bag and grabbed my make up and perfume. the perfume i decided on was the One Direction Our Moment perfume (it smells like heaven btw). i put on some foundation and mascara and decided thats all i would use.

About 10 minuets after i was done Shawn came threw the door holding a dozen roses.

Shawn: i got these for you

Madi: these smell amazing

I set the roses down and put on my white vans and my HOMIES South Central hoodie then grabbed my phone wallet and room key

Madi: leggo

We walked out the door and just started walking

Madi: so where are we going?

Shawn: its a surprise

Madi: i hate surprises

Shawn: well i love them

I pouted and crossed my arms and stopped walking he came up to me hugged me then uncrossed my arms, took my hand and interlaced our fingers.

It felt right. I don't know why but it felt right with Shawn he was so sweet and he wasn't just straight up like "hey go out with me?" he actually took me on a date first.

We were walking and laughing at stupid people and all the girls that were slutin in up. until shawn stopped in front of a building i looked up and it was......Taco Bell (i love taco bell)

Madi: this is were your taking me?

Shawn: this is just the first destination

Madi: this could be the only destination and id love you 5ever

We walked inside and ordered our food. After we ate we headed to our next destination which was a movie theatre. We agreed on watching the new paranormal activity movie. I personally absolutely hate scary movies but i kind of wanted to watch this one.

We stood in line to get our tickets and luckily we got in because the ticket person thought i looked 17. we got popcorn and drinks and i got sour skittles and he got liquorice. We were early so there weren't that many people there yet.

I insisted/demanded that we sit in the corner against the back wall so he was the only person that could sit next to me but in reality i was just really scared.

About 10 minuets of us talking and people filling in the previews started.

Once the previews ended it was movie time... i grabbed Shawn's hand and put my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his other arm around me (if that makes sense) and rested his head on mine. About 20 minutes later there was a really scary part when i ended up jumping and we bumped heads. We both broke into fits of laughter everyone was looking at us and telling us to shut up. Eventually we settled down and continued watching

After the movie we were walking to the hotel and we had both decided to never watch that movie again. we were walking threw the same park we did on the first day when shawn stopped walking.