#Sadi drama

*warning if self harm makes you uncomforetable like it does me do not read this chapter!*

A/N: It was honestly so hard to write this chapter i was litterally crying but the good news is i might be doing a squeal!!!!! If you want one COMMENT!

___________________________

Sams P.O.V

me and Madi were kissing when he phone went off. i dont blame her for getting her phone becuase it could have been her mom and i know i could be in the middle of a zombie apocolypse and if i knew my mom was calling i'd answer it. But half the time its not her mom it will be Taylor or Nash and shell answer it, and its really getting on my nerves.

Madi: hey Taylor.... no im not busy.....oh just hanging out

oh really just hanging out are you kidding me! *clears throat*

Madi: Taylor i have to go....bye love you too

Sam: are you fucking kidding me Madi!!!!

Madi:excuse me

Sam: everytime were doing something and someone calls wether its Nash or Taylor you answer and ignore me!!

Madi: oh im sorry i didnt know i had to spend every second with you!!

Sam: thats not what im saying im saying that id like to do something with you and not be interupted by one of them! Its just sometimes i wish youd never met them!!

Madi: well if thats how you feel maybe you should just go!!!!!

Sam: maybe i will!!!!

Right when i was about to storm out Jc opend the door

Jc: is everything alright

Madi: why dont you ask him, oh wait im sorry when me and Sam are together im not aloud to talk to my friends!!!!!!!

Sam: im leaving!!!!

Madis pov

Jc: is everything alright

Madi: why dont you ask him, oh wait im sorry when me and Sam are together im not aloud to talk to my friends!!!!!!!

Sam: im leaving!!!!

thats it im so fucking done with his shit, yeah i know i shouldnt answer the phone all the time but i never get to see Taylor and Nash and i see Sam almost everyday

Jc: what did i miss

Madi: can you just leave me alone!!!!!

Jc: fine, sorry!!

i didnt mean to come off as a total bitch, but i wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone. So i turned my lights off and went to bed

Connors pov

me, Trevor, Jc and Kian were all down stairs when we herad yelling coming from Madis room. Jc decided to go see if everything was ok.

Trevor: well im gonna go to bed

kian: ok

a few minuets later we saw Sam quickly walking down the stairs.

kian: bro is everything ok?

Sam: just leave me alone!!!

sam walked out the door and made sure he slammed the door.

Madis Pov

*in the morning*

so apperently last night sam tweeted "trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met" and alot of his fans replied " did you and Madi brake up? or "what happend" then he said and i quote "No, me and Madi did not break up were just fighting"