016

Yeah I still have no JunHao pics, so have some more Hyorin.

But ayyyyeeee it's been 87 years since my last update, so here you go.

Dedicated to Jen, my little maknae. She's been waiting for this.

~~~~

Minghao's POV

"Oh my god, where the hell is Jun?!" Blaine sighed in frustration. "My sister's gonna freak out if I don't get home soon." He glared at the entrance to our school, waiting for Junhui to come out.

"You have a sister?!" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked at me. "Oh, yeah I have a twin sister. Her name's Bri." He shrugged it off as if it meant nothing.

"Why doesn't she come to this school?"

"Because I don't want people thinking I had a sex change when, in reality, I just didn't come to school." He crossed his arms, looking back at the school.

I shrugged, "Fair enough."

Finally, the school entrance opened and Junhui came rushing out. He instantly saw Blaine and I. He run over to us. "Hey guys! Sorry I took so long. Mr. Kim asked me to help him with some papers."

Blaine shrugged, "Whatever. Let's just hurry up."

We all started walking up the block. "So Blaine, what're you gonna do when you get home?" I asked.

"Probably play some video games, pig out on junk food and stay up all night." He shrugged.

"You're allowed to stay up all night?!" Jun asked in disbelief.

"Well no, but my mother is gonna be out late and by the time she gets home she'll be too tired to even give a shit about what my sister and I are doing." Blaine chuckled.

"Don't you think you should care for her when she's tired?" I tilted my head as we kept walking.

"Nah, fuck her." He scoffed.

Jun and I gasped, stopping our footsteps.  Did I hear him right? Did he just say that about his mother? His birth giver?

"Did you just say that?" Jun questioned.

"Yeah, so what?" He shrugged it off and kept walking.

Junhui and I looked at each other in disbelief before continuing our walking. Blaine really just said that about his own mother. The rest of the walk was done in silence until we got to the corner where we usually go our separate ways.

"Well I'll be off now. You two have a good weekend." Blaine grinned at us before turning the corner and walking up the block.

Jun sighed, "I'm gonna miss him."

"I.... me too." I sighed as well.

Jun and I stood there for a while just staring at each other. He leaned closer. My face went bright red as I slowly leaned in too. Just when I thought he was gonna kiss me, he swiped his thumb on my cheek.

"You had a little something on your face."

I blinked. Did he really... just do that? He made it as if he was going to kiss me, but then he pulled that shit? Are you kidding me?!

I lightly pushed him away. "Why?"

"Why?" He quoted me, tilting his head in confusion.

"Are you having fun? Playing with my emotions?" I bit my lip.

"What do you mean?"

I sent a light glare his way. "Do you know what you just did?"

He frowned, "I.... what did I do?"

"You made it as if you were gonna kiss me! I was anticipating it only for you to lie and say I had something on my cheek!" I shouted.

"I.... I.... I'm not–"

"Exactly! You've got nothing to say! So you were playing my feelings all along?"

"No... Minghao–"

"Shut up, Mr. Blue Earmuffs!"

His eyes widened, "H-How–"

"I heard one of your friends call you that. I was gonna let it slide that you lied about being Blaine, that maybe you said you were him because you actually liked me back and were nervous to talk to me. However, I see that I'm totally wrong! I see those gossiping girls were telling the truth!" I continued screaming.

"Ming–"

"No! Shut up! You are a fuckboy! Stay away from me!" I turned to walk back to the school, only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled into someone.

I looked up at Junhui. I was about to shove him until he cupped my face and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. I was so surprised, I couldn't even kiss back.

He pulled away. "You complain about me not kissing you, but here you are not kissing back. Yeah, makes sense." He rolled his eyes.

"I-I wasn't expecting it!"

"Mhm." He said.

"Jun... I–"

"Think fast!"

I couldn't process what he said before he pulled me close again and kissed me. I kissed back this time. His arms were wrapped around my waist while mine were wrapped around his neck.

I pulled away. "So much for not kissing on the first date."

"I didn't plan on it, but if I didn't, I would've lost you." He kissed my nose. "And I don't plan on losing anyone else I love."

I blushed, "You love me?"

He nodded, "Yes I do. I've loved you for a long time now."

"I-I love you, too, Jun. For a long time." I smiled at him.

"So you've told me." He winked.

It took me a second to realize what he meant. I blushed in embarrassment and put my face in his chest. "Shut up, you liar."

He chuckled, "I love you too."