Final

WOAAAAHHHH IT'S BEEN A WHILE SORRY FOR THIS HELLA LATE UPDATE. I JUST WASNT MOTIVATED TO UPDATE.

NOW, LETS GET ONTO THE FINAL PART OF THIS TRASH ASS STORY

jk i loved writing this book

Also, no smut. I know a lot of you guys wanted it, but I think this ending is way better than any sex scene could be.

~~~

Baby Satan: WHERE ARE YOU??

Jun: I'M SORRY THERE'S TRAFFIC

Baby Satan: YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE YOU FUCK THERE IS NO WAY YOU HAVE BEEN STUCK IN TRAFFIC FOR AN HOUR TO GET TO A PLACE THAT'S LITERALLY A TWENTY MINUTE DRIVE FROM YOUR PLACE I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT I KNOW YOU AND MINGHOE WERE DOING SOMETHING NAUGHTY

Jun: .....

Jun: I.... well you see... Minghao saw me in a tux and he wanted a piece of me i'm sorry i couldn't deny him

Baby Satan: understandable sex is more important than your best friend's weDDING FUCK YOU

Jun: WE'RE SORRY HE'S DRIVING RIGHT NOW WE'RE LIKE 10 MINUTES AWAY

Baby Satan: YEAH YEAH WHATEVER HURRY UP WE'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH AND I'M SURE HYOJUNG IS PISSED BY NOW

~~~

"So.... what did he say?" Minghao asked Junhui, eyes fixed on the road.

Junhui chuckled nervously, "H-He knew... saw right through the lie."

It's true, Junhui and Minghao were running late to Blaine and Hyojung's wedding all because Junhui's tux tickled Minghao's fancy.

"But can you blame me?! Babe, you look so hot." Minghao groaned, finally pulling up to the location.

"I know. I do look pretty hot." Junhui chuckled.

The two boys got out of the car as fast as possible and quickly rushed into the Church. Once they entered, all eyes were on them. It shouldn't be a surprise. They were a whole hour late, after all. With red faces, the two males rushed towards the alter and took their spots next to Blaine.

"Nice of you two to show up." Blaine said, annoyance clearly laced in his words. "If it were for any other reason I'd forgive you, but you're late because you two couldn't wait to fuck."

"We're sorry. We weren't thinking." Junhui whispered.

"You guys never think." Blaine glared at Junhui and Minghao.

"Can you be mad at us later? Your beautiful wife just walked in and you're too focused on us to focus on her." Minghao reached over Junhui to lightly poke Blaine's shoulder.

Blaine looked towards the doors and saw that it was true. He was too focused on his two late friends that he didn't hear his beautiful bride-to-be walk in. It's as if in that one moment Blaine's anger faded away because he grabbed Junhui's arm, tears forming in his eyes. Blaine didn't even seem to notice he grabbed Junhui.

"Blaine... m-my arm... it hurts." Junhui gasped.

"Huh?" Blaine looked at his hand clutching onto Junhui's arm. "Oh! I-I'm sorry." He quickly let go.

At the moment, Hyojung finally reached the alter and faced Blaine. She cooed at him as she noticed the tears.

The ceremony started, but Junhui and Minghao wouldn't know because they were too focused on each other. They both stopped paying attention to the wedding to stare into each other's eyes. They didn't know this, but they were both thinking about the exact same thing.