Chapter 1

Everyone has something they don't want to talk about. A scar no one can fix. But that doesn't mean no one is able to help and be there for you. If only you meet someone, a special person, you can tell everything to then you are lucky because not everyone can find that one person. 

''I can't wait for them to debut! The six of them have lots of talent!'' My friend who is extremely into Kpop squeals. ''Wow, calm down, haha. My ears~'' ''I'm sorry. I'm just really really excited!'' Sora and I are friends since the first year we got into BigHit High school. We are now in our second year. Yes, school is hard but we've managed to pass the first year of high school. When we arrive in our classroom we take our seats and wait for the teacher. After a while he comes in with a young lad with dark brown hair and hypnotizing eyes. ''Class, we have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself.'' The teacher mentions the boy and he looks into the classroom with a dull-looking gaze. ''Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm 17 years old. Please take care of me.'' ''Good you may take the empty seat in the back.'' The teacher says and he obediently nods. Everyone's eyes were fixed on him while he was walking towards his seat, which was right in the back from me. I didn't know there would be a transfer student.

The bell rings and it's finally time for a break. ''Wha, I'm hungry. Hey, let's go and eat!'' Sora puts her arm around my neck and squeezes me. ''Can't breath~!'' I playfully slap her on her arm. ''Could you please move.'' A deep voice interrupts. We both look up and see Taehyung standing in front of us. We make place for him and he walks through. ''Tch, he could just take another way. There are more than one.'' Sora complains. ''It's okay, he didn't do anything wrong, right?'' I try to calm her down. ''You're right... Well, let's go then~'' We walk to the canteen and take a seat. ''What have you brought this time, ___?'' ''Rice, egg rolls, cucumber and carrots. How about you?'' ''Whaa, I've brought my all time favourite: Rice, sausages and cucumber! Let me try some of your egg rolls~'' She quickly grabbed one of my egg rolls. ''Ya! That was sneaky! Now give me some of your sausages.'' I do the same thing as she did and that's how we ate our meals.

''I have to go to the toilets. You can go first.'' Sora nods and walks to our next class. I quickly walk towards the toilets, but suddenly hear some loud noises. ''Ya, you jerk! Give me your money or I'll beat you up 'till you're dead meat!'' Again a loud bang. I carefully walk to the lockers and try to see what's going on. The three most known bullies have found a new target. However, this time it was the new transfer student, Kim Taehyung. ''Why aren't you answering? Say something!'' ''Ugh.'' Taehyung gets kicked in his stomach 3 times. ''Still not enough? You really have a dead wish. Eyecontact. I made eyecontact with Taehyung. He stares at me for a while. It's like he's saying I should just leave and let him be. ''Ya, what are you looking at? Is there someone?'' Taehyung quickly stops staring at me and looks back at the bullies. Shit, I need to do something. Without thinking I start to scream in a weird noise: ''TEACHEEEEEEERRRRR!! SOMEONE IS GETTING BEAT UP!'' I hide myself behind one of the lockers. ''Shit, let's go. We don't want to get expelled.'' I hear heavy footsteps running towards the opposite way of where I am. I run over to Taehyung. ''Are you okay?'' I try to help him stand up. ''Why didn't you just leave?'' He looks at me, better said, stares at me like a lost puppy. ''Of course I would help someone. Those guys aren't normal, hurting others for money. But we really need to get out of here before any of the teachers arrive.'' He nods. ''Let's go to the infirmary first and-'' I start but he cuts me off. ''No, let's go to the rooftop.'' ''But you are injured.. We should clean your wounds.'' ''Please.'' I didn't know what to do but finally decide to go to the rooftop. The weather is really nice and warm. As we walk on the roof, he walks over to a bench and gets a box from under it. He opens it and there are lots of bandages and disinfection liquids. ''Let me help you.'' I walk over to him and start to clean his wounds. He silently sits and waits with his eyes closed for me to finish but when I suddenly lift up his sleeves I see a lot of scars. He realizes it and immediately puts them down and stands up. ''Thank you.'' He says and leaves. Leaving me behind, dumbfounded.

Did he do that to himself? Why did he do that? Is there something wrong? Of course there is something wrong or else he wouldn't harm himself. ''Miss ___, Hello?'' I wake up and jump out of my seat. Everyone starts to laugh. ''Please don't daydream in my classes, ___. Also, I'm not a monster or scary creature so no need to be scared of me.'' The teacher walks back to his place and I sit down. The whole lesson I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. I need to help him. I hope he won't do anything reckless.