Chapter 3

It's been 3 weeks after the event, Taehyung became more silent and quieter than ever. He never laughed or had sparkles in his eyes again. I have to do something. "Taehyung, let's hang out at my house." He doesn't look up. "Why." His voice sounds cold and distant but that won't back me off. "Just because we're friends, right?" He sighs and leaves the classroom. "Hey, Kim Taehyung. Don't leave my class unless I say so!" The teacher speaks. However, Taehyung has already left the classroom. "Unbelievable." I hear the teacher mumble. Some classmates were muttering things about Taehyung. Without thinking I run after Taehyung, as result that the teacher curses in front of the class. I run in the corridor but there is no sign of Taehyung. Where could he be? When I turn around and start to run again, I accidently run into someone's chest. "Ah, sorry!" I look up and see a familiar boy. "Aren't you Jimin? Park Jimin?" I take a glance beside him and there stands another boy. "And Jeon Jungkook." They both nod and Jimin smiles. "It's okay. Are you okay?" "Yes..." wait... maybe they know where Taehyung is. "Do you know where Kim Taehyung is?" "Yes, in his classroom and if not he is practicing somewhere in one of the music cabines. Probably dancing or singing." Jungkook answers. "Thank you!" I give them a smile and  run towards the music cabines. Approaching the doorhandle I stop in my steps. I hear a deep, smooth voice singing.
"Oh~ No sleep. No sleep until I'm done with finding the answer. Won't stop. Won't stop until I find the cure for this cancer. Sometimes.... Somehow.... I've been watching! I've been waiting~! In the shadows, for my time... I've been searching~ I've been living~ In the shadows...." His voice changes from normal to a madman to a sad one. I quietly open the door and walk in. He's standing with his back towards me. I sneak up on him and poke him in both sides on his belly. He makes a high squeal and jumps a bit, immediately turning around with the most funny look on his face I've ever seen.. "Whaha, your reaction is just... priceless!" A blush creeps up his cheeks and he looks away. "H... How long..." "From the very start of the song you just sang." I directly say. He sighs and goes through his hair with his hand. "You know... I'm actually a trainee at an entertainment called 'BigHit Entertainment' and were almost debuting, I mean they're almost debuting." "Wha, that's great! But what do you mean with the last sentence?" "It's not sure yet if I'm in the group... So I'm not allowed to tell anyone about this, the others are. But I just had the urge to tell you." Something pierces through my heart. It makes me think how hard it is, being a trainee. He is lonely and can't come too close to others. ''What should I do? What if they decide not to debute me with them? They are nice to me and I don't want to be left behind!'' He looks at me with his puppy-eyes. Suddenly his face turns normal, without any expression and he stands up. ''Nevermind, why did I even bother telling you.'' Confused, I was. However, I grabbed him and back-hugged him. ''Thank you for sharing this with me. I will help you in any way I can. Please, don't think of me as useless. I want to help you. You can always come to me if there's anything going on or if you need someone who'll listen to you.'' We both don't move an inch. Suddenly, I feel something wet dripping on my hand. I let go of him and walk my way in front of him. He's crying. Not a bit, but a lot. He goes through his hair with his left hand. ''Haha... Why am I like this. Why are you like this?'' He brings me in an embrace and holds me tightly. ''Let us stay like this for a while... Please.'' I nod and hug him back, resting my head on his chest. 

''Let's go to my entertainment building after school. I'll show you the others and my skills. Let's meet at the front gates of school.''

''___! Let's go and chill at my house!'' Sora walks over to me. ''I'm sorry, I can't. I have something to do already...'' I apologize. Sora gives me a smirk and scoots closer to me. ''Do you have a date? Who is the lucky one?'' ''Whaa, just go home!'' ''___, you're blushing~'' '' Am not!'' ''Yes, you are!'' ''Am not!'' ''Yes, you a-'' ''Yo.'' We both look at the direction the voice comes from. Taehyung. ''Oh, that's the reason~'' Sora gives me a wink. ''Have fun you both.'' And she runs off. ''Sorry.'' I apologize. ''Nah, don't worry.'' He replies. ''Let's go.'' I nod and we both begin to walk. ''So, I guess you're close with the other members.'' He glances at me and answers '' Yeah, you can tell that. They always take care of me like I am already one of them.'' ''But you are one of them!'' I immediately reply. He lets out a sigh and looks up to the sky. ''Hmm...'' 

''We've arrived.'' We both stand in front of a huge building. He leads the way and I follow him. ''But when are you going to hear the announcement if you're an 'official' member?'' I ask him out of curiousity. ''They said in about three weeks.'' He replies. His voice is so soft and deep, almost inaudible for me. ''It's this way.'' We keep walking until a man around his thirties walks over to us. ''Taehyung, the announcement will be in two days. They didn't have to argue a lot.'' He gives us a smile and hurried over to god knows somewhere. ''Taehyung?'' I stare at him. He didn't move an inch. ''What's wrong? Taehyung?'' He doesn't reply. However, he slowly kneels down, while looking at his hands. Then he covers his face with his hands. I hear a few sobs. ''Ya, why are you acting like that? Did he say something bad?''

In between sobs I could hear him say ''They didn't have to argue a lot, which means they don't want me in the group.'' He grabs himself by his neck with both hands and tightens his grip around it. ''I can't... Breathe...''