chapter 2

(the picture up above is a new person that you will meet very soon. Oh and in this story only some of Pietro's and Wanda's city. ok)

(Chryssa pov)

As I was feeding the horses the Avengers came out of my house walking to the darn. As they walked slowly, I turned around. "Are you trying to sneak up on me?", I asked as they jumped.

"No, no walking slow is how we walk.", Hawkeye lied.

I turned around and mumbled to my self, "Such bad lieing."

after a silence with the only noise of the horses eating and me feeding them. A car pulled up to the house an I insistently know how it was 'Lexi just got home'. So I was at the car in a flash, as i opened the door for her being nice and all. i seen she is looking dumbfounded and I know it is because the Avengers are in our front yard. She slowly looks at me probably because she sees Thor witch is out cousin and he does not know of us. I grab her arm and pull her up to her feet and teloported to the others. "This is Lexi, she lives with me." , Isay with my russian accent. 

"Hello, I am the most famous Tony Stark, that is Wanda Maximoff, that is Bucky Barnes, that is Pietro maimoff- i call him speedy-, that is Clint Barton, that is Steve Rogers, Natasha Romaoff, and that is Sam Willson- " blabbed Tony.

" Why are they so quiet?" , Lexi whispered to me.

" And that is Thor." Tony finished pointing to Thor.

"God Tony you are stupid , really we are not dumb we already know your names, and we are overly smarter than you you, because you can't hake into our system. Can you or can you not" ,I asked.

"How did you know i was hake into your system or should I say trying to hake into your system?" ,asked Tony.

"I can tell because that is my many gifts Tony, plus I can detect virus."

He just looked bewilded, Lexi nugded my side so I looked at her. She was looking at Thor -who was looking at me- with tererr in her eyes and happyness on her face.

" come lets go inside and I will make some drinks." ,Isay after a mintute.

I run to the door with super speed and walk inside, I walked in the kitchen. to see stuff already being made for the drinks with different colors around them.

(It might be a little short but hey i don't care right now i just wanted to update ok. God or Odin who ever. Please like, vote, comment,if you like it right Bucky!!!!!!!

Bucky: yes, yes, yes. Now why did you have to make Lexi sooooooooo pretty, you know I can't handle pretty girls.

Me: ohhhh, beacuse I can, plus my cousin wanted to be in it soooooo, yeah, and don't forget i can erase you *smiles like the joker* *laugh like a mad man* hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Bucky: *pees pants a little* I-I-I h-h-hav-v-v-ve-e-e-e t-t-t-t-to g-g-g-g-go n-n-n-n-n-no-o-o-o-o-ow-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w, bye.

BYEEEEEEEEEE)