Chapter 5

(Chryssa pov)

After I showed them their rooms or room I go to the kitchen to make some food. As I made some spaghetti I see blue streets of Pietro ran by me to get to the fridge. Eye stye as he goes back I stopped in his way so he stops because there's no other way to get out of the kitchen.

"What are you doing Pietro?"

"Just getting me some food for me and Wanda." Pietro says frightened a bit?

"Well I'm making spaghetti if you guys want some."

"Oh you don't have to we can fend for ourselves."

"Nope can't go back now plus it is already done and it's my grandmother's recipe."

"Okay I will go get my sister."

With that he put everything back in the fridge then ran to go get his sister.

"Guess you run everywhere, uh."

As Pedro got back he looked like he was blushing because of something. I decided against peering into his mind because of privacy instead I got Lexie from talking to her and her mind.

"Lexi dinner's ready it is my special dinner so you better hurry before our guests eat it and finish it." I spoke to her in her mind.

"Okay sis I will be there in a minute" she spoke back.

I got all the plates out with the silverware hang set the table. They sat down next to each other so I will sit across from Pedro because Lexie does not like to sit across from boys. I put the food on the table and sat down waiting for.

"So would you guys like to see my horses and ride one or something after dinner."they nodded.

After I said that Lexie came in and sat down next to me. As she sat down I started to get my food so yeah that means a lot of food.

<Skip time>

After dinner I got the twins some clothing for writing. As I got to their room I heard them talking about some stuff. I used my super hearing because I was curious.

"If you really like her why not tell her but give it some time I can't get into her."said Wanda?

"But if I tell her and she says no and she doesn't want to train me anymore?" asked Pietro.

'what are they talking about? Does Pietro like someone?' I thought.

I walk to the door and knocked so they would stop talking about that. Wanda opened the door with Pietro on the bed behind her. I gave her the clothes and walked away a little slow. I went to Lexie's room to make sure that she is ready to ride her horse with us. I knocked on her door after I got there. She opened the door already in the riding gear. As she walked out her door she shut the door behind her. We walked outside to get met with Pietro blushing and Wanda smirking.

"Okay first let's get you guys a horse" I said.

I hope you guys like it I know I haven't posted in the little bit but you know it's cool and stuff but right now it's brake spring break so yay please, comment, like and vote if you like it bye.........