The Bully (Chaper 2)

My eyes were glued to the ground as I walked through the packed school hallways of my hellish high school. I could feel the daggered glares of the student body as they watched me with disgust and contempt.

I rushed over to my locker, trying to ignore the whispers that were running through the overly packed hallways. 'Just keep your head down and get through the day. If your lucky enough then maybe they won't be in school' I thought to myself.

Once I arrived at my locker, I quickly unlocked and opened it, only to have a note slip out from the top shelf and flutter down to my feet. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as my fingers hesitantly reached down and opened up the neatly folded sheet, as my eyes read the writing.

'You're so ugly that when your mom dropped you off at school, she got a fine for littering.

-H'

I felt my throat start to close up at I read the insult, my whole body tense. Snickers could be heard from the hall across my locker, causing me to cringe.

'It's them.'

Turning on my heels, my eyes lifted up to meet a pair of dark pastel green eyes. "Hey Rag Doll," he cooed as he started to make his way across the hallway towards me, with the rest of his group fallowing.

"What do you want, bozo?" I strained out through a clenched jaw.

A smirk fell upon his lips as he folded his arms across his chest, a look of utter amusement gracing his disgusting features.

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to see if my Rag Doll got the note I left her." he replied, as his friends all snickered behind him at the mention of the note.

'They probably helped him write it. It takes more then one idiot to come up with an insult like that,' I thought to myself, causing a the corners of my lip to twitch upward.

"What's so funny, Rag Doll?" He hissed, as he took a step forward, causing me to instantly take one step back.

"Oh nothing. Besides, it'd be way to complicated for an idiotic brain like yours to comprehend, Styles," I voiced, only to immediately regret it.

Harry narrowed his eyes and took another step closer to me, only to slam me into the lockers, my hands pinned above me.

"Watch what you say to me." he hissed as he leaned in close, his hard eyes staring straight into mine. "You're nothing but filthy trash and you need to realize that." he growled, as he eyed me over, disgust showing through his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but clamped my lips shut and decided it'd be better to just stay silent. My eyes narrowed at him as he shoved me back into the locker, and took a few steps back. He threw his head back and let out a maniacal laugh, and strutted away with him and his group.

The ringing sound of the bell echoed throughout the hallway, causing all the clustered students to disperse to their required destination, but I didn't move. I couldn't. I could feel the anger coursing through my body.

I hate them. I hate them so much. You'd think after four years they'd find a new target, but no. It's always been me, and only me. And their reason? Because I wear torn up and ragged clothes, hence my nickname Rag Doll.

'It's all his fault... I never do anything wrong yet I'm blamed for every problem he has, so in return he makes me wear rags, starves me and beats me...'

Once I calmed down, I struggled to my feet and made my way to my classroom, not caring about being late.

I was on my way home, walking as slow as possible to waist time, as I heard the sound of footsteps approaching behind me.

"Hey Rag Doll," a deep masculine voice called out from behind me.

Letting out a small groan, I closed my eyes in frustration and turned on my heels to face Harry and his gang of idiots.

"What do you want, moron?" I grumbled in annoyance. Couldn't they just leave me alone for five seconds?

I saw the blonde one in his group crack a smile and the tanned one start to chuckle only to cover it with a cough.

Harry's stupid smirk faltered a little bit before returning to its full and annoying state. "Oh nothing, just wanted to annoy our raggedy slut of the school." He cooed.

I couldn't help to let a small laugh pass my lips at lame insult, causing confused looks to pass through out the group.

"'Slut'? Really?" I asked through chuckles. "Last time I checked a slut is someone who sleeps around, which I don't do. In fact, I never even had my first kiss either, so your insult is invalid." I corrected with a smirk toying at my lips.

I could see a bit of shock show in Harry's dark pastel irises only to quickly cover it up with his stupid cocky expression. "Ha! I'm actually not surprised! You're so repulsing that so one even wants to get near you!" He burst out laughing, as well as the rest of the guys in his group.

"Nice one, Harry," the brunette with blue eyes complimented, encouraging him on.

I merely scoffed at that and rolled my eyes. "I don't care. Better then being a man whore like you and most likely catching some weird STD that really will repulse people," I retorted, causing their laughter to die down.

"You're a little bitch, you know that?" He sneered as he started to come at me, his eyes dark.

"Yeah, I hear it all the time, doesn't really bother me." I spoke uncaringly with a shrug, as I took a step back for each one he took forward.

"No wonder your mom over dosed. She probably couldn't stand to have such a bitchy daughter such as you. I'm surprised your dad's still around." He hissed at me, his eyes hard and narrowed.

"You're the reason she's dead!" he roared as he hit me once more.

"I-I'm sorry!" I whimpered, only to have his knees make contact with my stomache, causing me to drop to my knees in pain.

'You're the reason." He hissed at me again as he began to beat me once more.

"Take it back" I hissed as my fists clenched at my sides.

"Make me" He retorted, a cocky smile on his lips, obviously enjoying to see me frustrated.

"Just take it back, Styles!"

"Awe, did I hit a sore spot?" He cooed in fake sympathy.

My jaw clenched as I found myself for the second time that day unable to respond.

"Just stay away from me," I growled lowly before stalking off to my house.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a scowling red face and nearly black eyes that belonged to my father, standing on the front porch with arms folded across his chest.

'Just fucking fantastic.'

-----------------------------

Skyler AKA Rag Doll is on the side! That's what she looks like for the most part but a bit younger.