Late Nights

It was late night. Roman and I were lying in bed watching some dumb little show when he pulled me to his chest and kissed me, exploring every corner of my mouth as if it were his first time. Not stopping the fight our tongues were having he slid one big hand down my silk clad chest, past my stomach and to my slick folds. While his mouth moved to attack my sweet spot, two of his thick fingers slipped inside of me stroking my G-spot while his thumb rubbed my sensitive bundle of nerves. Soon, what started out as small sighs and whimpers were full blown moans. My breath got quicker as orgasm approached, Roman never easing up his torturous fingers. I couldn't think as I shattered around my Samoan. In a daze he took the opportunity to claim his reward. I didn't think much of him rubbing my thighs as I regained my senses until i felt his tongue take a long swipe up my sex. Jerking up I was met with Roman staring at me with the look of a wild animal in his eye. I started to debate with him but my pleas fell on deaf ears as he silently dared me to say a word before he began his assault on me.

In no time I was squirming in his hold, trying desperately to get away from the tongue that showed me no mercy. Soon he hooked my legs over his broad shoulders so he'd have even better access to the thing "he could never get enough of". For Roman, toes curled, back arched and moans of pleasure were all the indication he needed to confirm he had done a more than satisfactory job. Coming down from my second high, he gave me that smirk that made my insides melt and I knew that no one would be getting much sleep.

I pushed my way back up our huge bed but didn't get far before a big hand wrapped around me and pulled me back to its owner. "Not so fast babygirl, who said daddy was done with you? We're just getting started." He said, wasting no time discarding my lace nightie and his bottoms before parting my lips and bottoming out in me, making me arch into his tatted broad chest. He gave me not time to adjust as he set a relentless pace. My husband could be very sweet and gentle but...the bedroom was one of the places he was not. He wanted to see me come undone beneath him, he absolutely loved making me a moaning, sobbing mess. You could even say he was addicting to him.

Roman wasted no time hitting my G-spot with every powerful snap of his hips, driving me crazy in the process. "You like that babygirl? Can you feel how deep daddy is?" He asked in his sonorous voice. Instead answering like I knew he wanted, I settled for moaning my response but he wanted actual words and was determined to get them from me one way or another. Never skipping a beat his tatted arm shot out for my neck. Bringing his face parallel to mine and with a grip that could make me come said, "Daddy asked you a question, and I want an answer." One look is all it took for the words to come tumbling out of my mouth. "Yesss daddy! You're so fucking deep, oh my fucking god!" 

My arms shout out finding purchase in his thick arms as I felt Romans bearded lips biting my ear lightly as he taunted me asking--no telling me to come for him. I happily obliged as he fucked my trembling body through its third mind racking, tear inducing orgasm never easing his pace. While basking in the throes of my post orgasmic bliss he took the liberty of hooking my right leg over his broad shoulder. Leaning against my leg until my knee was in my chest he set the pace again thrusting, going even deeper at this new angle. I didn't know where he ended and I began but I didn't care, that was the least of my concern at the moment. I felt the tears pricking my eyes as I screamed "Oh my god Roman, don't fucking stop!" And "Please, oh my god you're gonna make me come!" My lungs were on fire but it was nothing compared to the heat building in my core. I shouted as my fourth orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. "Mhm baby girl, you're making such a big mess." He growled as my fifth orgasm closed in on me. Right before I could fall over the edge he heard banging, stilled abruptly and pulled out leaving a dull ache in his wake. Putting on his pajama bottoms he trudged downstairs to our front door, shirtless and fuming.

Yanking the front door open Roman was met with four pairs of eyes. Two belonging to his nosy next door neighbors and the others, a pair of officers. "Can I help you officers?" he asked in his baritone voice. The shorter of the two officers answered "Sir we got a complaint from some concerned folks" he said with a slight scowl on his face. "I'm not following you officer, mind cutting the crap and telling me why you're really banging on my door?" He said glaring at his silent neighbors. The other officer who hadn't spoke stepped up and said " We got about concerned phone call about a screaming women in your  house and were worried something bad was happening." Roman dragged his hand down his face with an exasperated sigh and chuckled very deeply. "Is there something funny?" the short officer asks, not amused by the large Samoan. Roman responds with a slightly annoyed tone, "No one's being abused, I was having sex with my wife...who's tired but perfectly fine otherwise, since you're concerned. I'll try to keep it down. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get back to fucking my wife!" He said with finality as he slammed the door in their stunned faces.

This for -reigningargents! Hope you like it!!!