Chapter 2 (episode 2)

Chris's POV: (note: the beginning is slow at first because I have to explain everything they do, sorry loves xoxo)

I peel my eyes open in an attempt to wake up, which doesn't work out very well since my eyes shut a second later.

"William, I am giving you permission to spray water on my face," I speak hoarsely to William, wherever he is.

"I was going to do it anyway," William grunts.

"I would have punched you."

William laughs, and I hear movement next to me. Next thing I know, my face is being drenched in cold water.

"What the fuck William!" I yell, jolting up and glaring at him.

"Hey, you woke up."

I roll my eyes and tread towards him, grabbing the spray bottle full of water out of his hand and spraying water all over his face. He sighs in defeat with his hands raised in the air. "Let's call a truce"

"Easy for you to say, you're dry" I hold the spray bottle in front of me, finger on the trigger with a brow raised up.

"Alright, I'll buy you breakfast." William negotiates with a grin.

"Absolutely" I turn on my heel and put the spray bottle on the dresser next to my bed.

He begins to change as I step through the small doorway which leads to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I strip down, tossing the liquor and smoky smelling clothes on the floor. I turn on the knob of the shower to warm, so the water will be nice and hot when I jump in. I reach into the bottom drawer, grab a towel, and set it on the toilet.

When I finish washing my body and hair, I turn off the shower, grab the towel off the toilet, dry off and wrap the towel around my waist.

I leave the bathroom to grab some clothes from my dresser then quickly return to the steamy small space to get ready for school.

"Ready to go?" William yells 15 minutes later.

"Yup" I call out and head towards the front door.

30 minutes later....

We strut across the courtyard of the school with all eyes on us as we pass by, but I only notice Eva's group: Vilde, Sana, Chris, and Noora.

I swiftly turn my head to face Eva and wink at her. She rolls her eyes in return and smirks playfully.

I realize William walking towards Noora and decide to follow and enjoy the show. Noora shakes her head and bumps into his shoulder, stomping away from him with the girls following close behind.

When Eva walks past me, I greet her with a grin.

She glances  at me for a few seconds but quickly breaks eye contact.

Vilde's POV:

"You totally just blew off William! Why would you do that?" I question, raising my hands in the air," I mean he did come back for you."

"Vilde it's not that easy. You don't forgive a guy right after they break your heart." Noora squints her eyes at me.

"At least talk to him?" I pry. I truly want her to be happy, and I can tell she is miserable without him.

"When I'm ready." She looks at me with a glint in her eye, begging me to stop this conversation.

"You know what I'm ready for?" I relent and change the subject.

"That party tomorrow night?" Chris (girl) queries with excitement.

"Yes! I need to find a guy to hook up with.." I place my finger to my head, tapping lightly. It sounds ridiculous, but I want the attention. All the other girls don't even try, and guys are fawning over them.