What is Forbearance of My Conviction?

Forbearance of My Conviction is a collection of stories and anything related which contain head canons for other pieces from Wattpad (can even be from outside the site), of which are not under my ownership.

This is also a collection of dedications to authors of what I call amazing works, mixed in with opinions of mine and straight up beliefs.

Some books may contain some heavy stuff (most likely treated comedically). If you're the sensitive reader, anything more (as in what Wattpad calls Mature Content) will not be in this book.

Some books can be happy too, don't worry!

This one's for you, ! La La Land has touched me very much, but I cannot say my full admiration for it until it is completed.

This book is the first in this series of headcanon books.

Keep up the good work and the colorful literature!

Please don't be offended about some stuff in this book. I did use another group of YouTubers for this one, but it is to respect the canonity of your work! I do wish you will see my insight from the hard work I have put in this work.

If you wish me to take this down, I will do so once I receive your word to have this down.

Also, read La La Land before you read the story! It really helps!

If you don't wanna get spoiled about the references, skip on and start reading Part 1 please!

___________________________________

This particular book contains references to the lyrics of several Imagine Dragons songs, to the novel Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe, and to the novella The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

The YouTubers include Bryce Games, Ihascupquake, Game Grumps, Ohmwrecker, SuperMega, Smii7y and Cyndago.

Existing religions are brought up in this fanfiction.

And of course, La La Land!

Now keep calm and read on!