Yandere MarkiplierxReader

Your POV
Song: Addictive

You were walking home from your job at game stop and you get stalked and you walk in to your bf murder scene and he ties you up and fucks you I guess

You walk home from your work site, which was simply game stop. As you walk, you feel eyes glare at the back of your skull, it feels like it was burning wholes through you. You look ahead and see your apartment.

As you go to unlock your door you realize it was already unlocked, so you walked raising your eyebrow. You look around and notice the lights were off. Strange, your boyfriend was supposed to be here. You flip on your lights and see shattered glass everywhere.

You instantly start to panic and run to your bedroom. You see blood everywhere. On the wall was written "I see you' and then a blunt object hit the back off your head right as you saw your boyfriends carcass in the corner.

You woke up a few hours later. You were tied to a bed, your shirt and pants were removed and there was a carving of "MEF" in your side. You started to sob continuously as a dark figure emerged from the dim lit room.

"Hello beautiful~" he said in a deep voice. You looked up to see your favorite youtuber, the one and only Markiplier. You shudder as he leans in close and whispers huskily into your ear. "I missed you"

You were shaken my his words and barely stuttered out," why a-am I h-here? W-why me?"

"Oh my dear, I love you. That's why you are here. And why you? It's just the way your eyes sparkle with life! " he said pulling pulling away and throwing his hands into the air dramatically. His eyes darkened just as quickly as he finished his sentence . "My dear, that is something I don't have." He finished off unbuttoning his lucky flannel.

"W-what are you doing!?" You mini screamed in worry of what his next move would be.

"Something I should have done when I first started stalking you." He replied as he removed his flannel and started on his pants.

Your stomach dropped as the words left his mouth. "You stalk me?" You ask on shock.

"Of course! Your dead boyfriend was keeping us apart. So I got rid of him. Now be a dear and be good for me while I make you mine. If you say or do anything that goes against my actions I will remove your fingers and tongue. You don't want that do you?" He said smiling a crooked smile. You shook your head furiously as he smiled sweetly.

"Good lets have fun" he said as he dropped his briefs and tugged on the bottom of your panties. He pulled them off you and you shut your legs.

"This is going against my actions.... do you REALLY WANT ME TO REMOVE YOUR GOD DAMN FINGERS?!" he asked pissed beyond belief, wielding a knife in his right hand that came from i between the mattresses. You opened your legs wide open with tears streaming down your face. He put on a flashy smile as you smiled back the best you could when really, inside you were dieing.

"I se the fake smile. Listen.... I don't like to see you in this much misery so I'm going to do you a solid and go easy on you. But I promise you in the future I will never intentionally hurt you unless you make me. And by all means I want you by my side till the end." He said darkly at the end.

Your mind shifted a bit and you decided the deal was ok. I mean, what choice do you have? It mite be nice after all.... it's either that or death.

You nodded smiling happily. He shimmed up to your torso and grabbed your hips. He used one hand to hold you still and his other to grab your chin softly and passionately kiss you. You tried to enjoy it but part of it screamed at your brain that this was wrong. But you let lust take over as he entered into you.

Your breath hitched as you pulled on the handcuffs that held you bound to the bed. The rustic metal cutting into your skin a bit. He slowly pulled out and pushed himself back in, quickening his pace.

"H-harder please" you whimper as he looks down on you with joy all over his face, 'she really does love me' he thought as he quickened his pace again and began to ram into you. Your moans were choppy due to his pace and his grunts were continuous. You felt the knot in your stomach get tighter ever time he pounded into you.

Your walls clenched around him as he let out a deep sigh, "your so t-tight" he breathed as you panted harshly from underneath him. You let out a sharp gasp as he hit that certain spot deep inside you that made you feel like you were in cloud nine.

"T-t-there!" You screamed as he grinned like a fool and plowed into you hitting that spot over and over again. Your knot got tighter as you let out a small warning as you came all over his throbbing member. His thrusting got sloppier as he sped up his pace.

"Time to seal the bond " he said darkly as he arched his back and came deep inside you. At that very moment you knew you were pregnant.

"M-mark?" You panted as he pulled out and lasted beside you. He looked at you and grinned. "Why did you get me pregnant?"

"So that way you have no reason to try to leave me" he said plainly. He grabbed a key and undid the handcuffs keeping you on the bed. You sighed and rubbed your wrist.

He pulled you into his chest and hugged you tightly. You did the same as a single tear fell down your cheek. "Goodnight (y/n)" mark said kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight markimoo"

Not my best but not my worst