Yandere Andy (me) x Reader

My POV.
Song: Desire

I watched you with a greedy look in my eyes. Through your bedroom window I could see how that boy would touch you, not knowing what you needed. His hands blindly caressed your body as you shivered in his touch.

Was it wrong to fall for an innocent beauty like yourself? Hell yes. I was all evil, the voices screaming for me to break free and give into their control.

I wanted to do all sorts of things to your mind, body, and soul. I wanted to love you, to fuck you, and eat you alive. My stomach twisted as I saw him unbutton your pants, slightly tugging them down your sides. My lips curled into a snarl as I busted through the window, jumping trough and cutting myself on the glass.

You looked over at me in shock, your mouth slightly agape, "Andy?" You say, knowing a familiar face on the news from anywhere, especially crime watch. My smile twisted into a crooked grin as I grabbed your captor, the one who stole my precious innocents from me. I held him up using my hands, my fingers laced I I his hair as I threw him up against the wall with brute force.

I ran over and grabbed his head again. I aligned my fingers with his sockets and pressed hard, watching his eyes pop and flow back into the back of his head. Blood ran down my hands to my shirt, soaking it in crimson.

I turned around to find you passed out, a horrified look plagued your face as I picked you up and threw you over my shoulder, I grunted and threw you over my shoulder. I carried you home, the sick smile plastered all over my face.

Once I reached a rusted shed deep inside the woods by your home, I payed you down on my bed and chained you to the wall. The blood covered the bed from my last victim.

You wake up, your face laced with fear. I lick my lips and wink at you, my sharp teeth quickly pierce your skin, right under your ear. I sink then down and leave my dental impression. Your blood trickles down your skin, your eyes shedding beautiful tears I crave to see. I want you to feel pain, but also pleasure. You are my doll. Forever, until your death.

I look into your eyes ever so curious and grin softly.

"Hello doll face" I say with my unnaturally deep tone. My eyes are half lidded and filled with lust, just as yours are wide open and brimmed with tears. I drag my tongue over your tear stained cheeks as you whimper.

"W-hy are y-you here!" You yell in my face, scared out of your life.

"I am your angel sent to save you from this hell, or your demon that has come to take you there. The decision is yours but remember love. Either way you are mine " my golden eyes peer into yours.

"What are you g-going to do to me?" You say shaking,  your body relaxes when I slip my shirt over my head and a different vibe fills the room. A calm energy overgos the room as I kiss your lips passionately.

"I'm here to make you mine, and only mine. For that I give you protection from everyone and thing but.... myself" I mumble the last part.

You shake in fear as you nod. Your heart racing as I slowly trace my hands down your bear stomach and chest. My eyes growing darker as I hook my finger into your panties, I pull them down to your ankles and off your body. Your breath hitches as I breath out a soft chant, throwing you into a pleasure induced coma-like state of mind.