Played

Tee and Monae really had a connection and feel for each other. Majority of the time they was always together and they knew so much about each other. Tee and Monae never were officially on the talking stage, but they were somewhat near it. It was hard for everyone at school to believe they weren't talking, but it was the flat out truth.
Months went by and it was the end of November when Tee Kinda figured something weird was up with Monae. One of Tee's friend had put her up on game about Monae getting back with her ex. Tee knew of the girl because Monae had told her about her before. Tee kinda felt that Monae had been acting a little distant for the past couple of weeks but she'd never expect to feel hurt and betrayed by Monae. So she cut ties with her with no explanation.
It was Now December, Tee's birthday month. A few days before Tee's birthday her and Monae had a blunt conversation about the issue. Monae Apologized for how she made her feel and they left it there. Well at least for awhile. Things slowly picked back up between them and they became friends again, nothing more, nothing less.
It was a new year and Tee decided to leave what happened behind and To start playing the game of love. She met this girl on snapchat and saw her a few times but as the girl started to pursue feelings for Tee, Tee had very little feelings for the girl. She just played along, Tee sensed the girl wasn't loyal so she had a couple of groupies on the side. One who was extremely delusional about her & Tee's relationship and One who also wasn't loyal but wanted Tee. She entertained them for a while and in the Process made a new friend, Nadi. She met Nadi at drivers ed and was unaware they had the same interests and friends. Her Nadi became close friends and during that Nadi grew feelings for Tee over The times they've spent together at Drivers Ed and a very very close and dear friends R.I.P gatherings (LongliveDp☝🏽️). Tee Started to feel for Nadi a little as they talked on the phone for countless hours, but Tee wasn't sure if She wanted to mess up their friendship if things didn't work out because They also argued a lot. Keep in mind, Tee is still messing around with the Sc girl.
Then Tee met another gay girl named TeTe, she'd always see around school. She was Extremely pretty and she caught Tee's eye quick. In that moment Tee just knew she had to dub the Sc girl, break ties with those groupies, Keep Nadi In the friend zone without hurting her, and Get her to be hers...