Go Get Her

Tee had seen TeTe in a couple of the earlier drivers Ed sessions. Being that you could only miss 1 session and Tee Missed 3, she had to make up for her time by being there for both Morning and afternoon sessions. She knew this was the perfect way to get her.
   One morning at Drivers ed Tee showed up and she went straight to the driving range. And there she was, passenger riding in the car helping the other student. Tee had Sensed TeTe and  Another girl Had some type of chemistry with each other, but she didn't care she still made her move. As They called all cars to stop, students got out to rotate with ones who hadn't drove yet. Tee purposely walked over to the car TeTe was helping out with, they failed to make any eye contact at first. When it was time to start driving TeTe softly , but bluntly, instructed Tee on the course. Although Tee had her permits and knew how to drive already, she thought it was cute how TeTe didn't know how well She already knew how to drive. After a moment of silence and driving they finally started to converse with each other both shy and smiling.
    After the driving was done, the teachers told everyone to go back inside to take their test. Being the fact that majority of that class needed to take that permits test, Tee just sat there quietly on her phone. The whole time, her and TeTe kept making eye contact and started to blush. Soon after the test was over, Class was over. Tee walked over to the front of the school where everyone else was leaving, to bad she had to stay there for her actual session Also. As TeTe walked out the gate, she and Tee made eye contact one last time, Tee smiled and said " Bye ". TeTe Looked back blushing hard as hell, and kept walking. From that moment Tee knew for a fact she had her in the bag.