Musique

A black world, a dark world. A realm planted in the midst of nothing, a kingdom of pure emptiness. A golden beam glowed in the center of this land, and from it grew an angel like creature with wings coated in gold powder. The gentle creature wore a white dress, in the style of the Ancient Greeks. Long brown hair flowed down to the creature's hips, and from the curves of its figure, it was clearly, female.
Her eyes were small and simply brown, and her skin was a cream color that seemed to have a lightened complexion that took away all of the darkness, yet somehow let it still linger.
She reached out into the shadows and tried to understand them. She then opened her mouth and a voice rang soft and clear. A melody circled all around the dark land, but no matter what she did, her melody could not rid the world of the nothingness. By her bare feet, a silver speck lit up the ground, and a shining small lyre appeared. She picked it up, and began to strike the strings, creating a tune as lovely as her voice. She began to sing along with it, making floating harmonies and dissonance that clashed but remained beautiful.
"Why, what beautiful sounds I have made. Such music..." Her voice drifted away. Musique. She could feel the word pumping in her soul. "Musique. I am, Musique." She laughed, and then she danced. Her feet moved swiftly across the ground, and she heard violins and distant drums as if the non existent mountains were calling her into the wild. Musique danced and danced until her feet kicked up a moist brown powder. Dirt. She knelt down and sang of the earth, and nature. Nature she did not know of. The words simply came to her. But as soon as her hands touched the surface of the dust, green vines shot out of the ground and began forming another creature, similar to her...