Storm

Far away from the segments Musique and Hazel worked, clouds gathered together in a swirl. Like a tornado, the clouds and dust spun violently until they settled into a young girl. Her hair was silver and her eyes glowed brightly with no pupil. She wore grey robes with purple lightning flashes and from her ears dangled two blue diamonds wrapped in a silver swirl.
She stared at the sky for a moment, but suddenly she stomped on the ground and screamed. The earth ripped beneath her foot and the sky roared with thunder. Rain began to pour down.
From the rain, a small green plant sprouted from the ground, and more popped up around the scarce desert. She swirled the wind into a dust devil and she flew into the air. The girl had created a rainforest.
As she walked through her forest and marveled at all the trees, plants and animals. Beneath the forest's largest tree, was a strange substance. A clear bottle filled with white rocks sat next to a large white book. Rain poured off of a giant leaf nearby, and from that rain a small parchment paper appeared.
Nothing was written on the paper however, until the girl sent the lightening to strike it.
You cannot find a way
To calm the storm inside you
For the helpless girl you hold her,
Hold her helpless mind.
She sings she runs,
But now she found the storm.
Give her all she needs inside
When the rain should make her fall apart.
You are one with the storm,
You are the storm

-Tricia Lynn Cain

"I am Storm." She whispered. A white pen with purple lightning patterns appeared in her hand.