Hazel

She felt free, and she breathed in the air as the green grass spread about her. In the distance, forests, lakes, rivers, mountains, oceans, and all of nature's creations flourished around her.
Her eyes were grey and green, and her hair was a deep brown that flowed in waves down to her waist. She had olive skin and soft hands that allowed her to do anything with the wild nature. Her dress was leather and tan, and she wore green and gold bracelets and a necklace made of emeralds. Her hair was braided in a few areas, lined with small pink blossoms. She seemed to glow with a spring like feel, and her toes were light blue, like the crystal blue river that flowed nearby.
"Well hello there." Musique said, stepping out from behind what looked like a Sequoia. The nature lady spun around. She smiled when she saw Musique, and held out her hand. "Call me Hazel." She said.
Musique shook her hand. "How did you already know your name?" She asked.
Hazel shrugged, "It just came to me. Where are we?"
Musique looked around at the forest around them, then realized that a small stream about a foot wide, separated the two. She noticed the color difference in the trees. The forest on Hazel's side was light and filled with sunlight, while on Musique's side, it was dense and mysterious. "I, I don't know." She said, looking at the sky before realizing the small gold pen at her feet, next to a parchment paper. Musique picked up the paper, and looked at it closely. "I don't understand this." She said.
"Play that." Hazel said, pointing to the lyre. "Maybe you have it because it is meant to tell you."
Curious, Musique plucked the lyre's strings and writing began to appear on the paper. It read:
You walk among the forest,
Singing your songs playing your harp.
What you do not know, is what you are...
You are inside the mind of a lovely girl
Whom is named after me.
Treat her carefully, treat her well.
But most of all,
Stay in your segments, or else,
You could start a poor war inside her head.
-Tricia Lynn Cain

When Musique finished reading, she noticed Hazel pulling a similar paper out of the stream. It read:
You are of nature, you are important.
The love of Earth surrounds you so,
And if you do, so does she.
Ah yes, a persona you may be,
Make decisions carefully,
Do not cross the border lines,
For you, her mind will be corrupt.
Let her walk in the forests,
Swim in the rivers,
But never let her forget who she truly is.
- Tricia Lynn Cain

"Huh." Hazel said. "We're...personas."
Musique laughed a little. "Cool isn't it? I mean, we run a mind! Do you know how many songs I could write based off of these experiences?!" She screamed with joy.
"I could run...she could run, into the forests and forget the insane world outside." Hazel smiled. She held a green pen decorated in leaf decals in her hand, almost exactly the same as Musique's. Musique had a gold pen with music notes all over it. She looked down at one of the trunks of a Sequoia tree, and there laid a book, filled with blank papers, papers for writing. It had a golden color, the same as her pen. Of course, Hazel had a green one. There they began, the very first journeys of Patricia Renee...