~*~Chapter 2~*~

Y/n's POV
I woke up to my stupid alarm clock and shot up from my bed and got a hold of my alarm clock and threw it to the window that was open and walked over to the window to see my alarm clock shattered into pieces "Grumpy in the morning much?" A voice said and I looked up to see Garroth "Hey Garroth" I said

Then he chuckled "Hey Y/n" He said then memories from yesterday came flooding back and I looked down and blushed as I just noticed that he was just in his boxers/shirtless and just woke up

"I-I go-gotta g-go..." I said closing the window but left the blinders open and ran to the bathroom and took off all my clothes and entered the shower and set it to warm (sorry if you don't like to take a bath using warm water >.<)

~*~Time skip when you finished taking a bath~*~

When I finished taking a shower I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around me, same as my hair and went to my room then remembered I left the blinds open so I went to the window but I got distracted, when I was about to close the blinds I saw that Garroth's were open as well and saw that he was just getting his clothes from his closet

Then I accidentally made a click kinda sound and he looked at both sides and when he was going to look behind I quickly hid beside the window and peeked my eye a bit and when he saw me a bit his smile turned into a smirk and I awkwardly smiled at him then automatically closed the blinds.

I went to my closet and got out some clothes and others and out the others on my bed (not the hair XD also it's the left one, the hair)

And after I put on the mascara and lipstick then the earrings then put on the perfume and styled my hair and swung my backpack to my elbow so it was hanging at my back and got my phone (whatever case you want, pick down here 👇🏻)

And walked downstairs and ate a Nutella sandwitch then brushed my teeth and grabbed my skateboard from the side of my door then walked out and looked at my watch to see it was 6:58 "Thirty two more minutes" I said and put down my skateboard and wh...

And walked downstairs and ate a Nutella sandwitch then brushed my teeth and grabbed my skateboard from the side of my door then walked out and looked at my watch to see it was 6:58 "Thirty two more minutes" I said and put down my skateboard and while I was riding I passed Garroth so I turned my skateboard which caused black burn marks on the sidewalk and I stopped beside him "Nice" He said.

"Why thank you!" I said then while we were walking/riding to school we were talking and when we arrived at school I stopped my skateboard beside him and got out my phone and asked "Where's your phone?" and he gave it to me and I opened his contacts and opened mine as well and added my number in his phone and changed my name to "Skater Girl" and opened my Facebook and searched his name and then tapped "Send Friend Request" and he got it and I pressed "Accept"

After I then gave his phone back and he saw what I did and smiled at me and we turned off our phoebes at the same time and I flipped my skateboard then caught it and we heard the bell ring so we quickly ran off to our Homeroom (oh ya, I made a mistake! Your starting your SOPHOMORE YEAR in PDH and Freashmen year in your previous school! Sorry! I'll be changing it later!)

When we arrived at Homeroom I sat between Garroth and Laurance "What took you so long dude? Your usually here before-ahh I see, hanging out with the Skater" Laurance said "Garroth why do I have to sit between you and this doofus, I'm fine in the side" I said

Then the teacher arrived "Hello class! I'm Ms. Kelly, your Homeroom teacher, now, some of you may say I'm not fun, but...I am! SO TALK ALL YOU WANT! MAKE SOME NOISE! PLAY SOME MUSIC! CHANGE THIS HOMEROOM INTO A PARTY ROOM!" Ms. Kelly said as it was all silent.

I got out my Bose Mini SoundLink speaker (we actually have that speaker IRL XD) and put on my Bluetooth and connected it and played "Shut up and Dance" on Spotify and it played on the speaker and everyone screamed "BEST DAY EVER!" 

And I just chuckled as everyone but us three stood up and danced like there was no tomorrow! But of course all things have to end...the bell rung and I stopped the music and put my speaker and phone back in my backpack and I ran out of class and to the office

Imma have to stop there guys! UGH WILL YOU BOTH EVER STOP?! Oops, sorry! Brothers fighting again "Grabs their ears and punches them both* ugh, anyways! Time to goo!! Baii!!

~Lots of Love, Amy your mad at her brothers author