Chapter 1

"Oh god I'm so nervous." Malia Hale is 27 years old woman and about to get married to the love of her life, but right now she is a big bundle of nerves ready to burst. She is normally a tough girl that frowns upon weakness. Malia Hale is never nervous, Malia Hale doesn't do nervous, but there is a first time for everything. "You'll be fine Malia it's just wedding day jitters, they'll pass." Lydia said. Lydia Martin is Malia's Maid of Honor and best friend since elementary school. They have been through everything together boyfriends, breakups, fights but they have always managed to get back together. "But what if he changes his mind and doesn't want to get married, what if I walk too fast and trip on the stairs, what if I mess up my vows and..." "Malia!" Lydia grabs her by her arms and shakes her a little. "You are going to do great, he loves you and you love him. Everything is going to be perfect like I...." Malia glares at her. "....We planned." Lydia chuckles nervously. Malia looks pleased. "Thanks Lyds I know I don't say it often but I don't know how I could do this without you." She smiles. "You wouldn't be able to, you'd be a nervous wreck without me." Lydia giggles. "Hey guys, it's time to start. Malia you look amazing!" Stiles said. "Why Thank you Stiles, you look great too." "I look amazing too right." Lydia teases. "You look beautiful sweetheart." Stiles says dreamily and kisses her lightly."Thank you baby." Stiles and Malia used to be an item in high school. They were each others first loves but they soon found out that they were better as friends. So when Lydia hand Stiles started dating, while it was still a little weird, she wasn't mad and it almost felt natural, like they were made for each other. Malia sighs then. "Well lets do this."