Chapter 10

Nobody's pov
"Move out of beacon hills? Why?" Malia asked. "I don't want our kid to grow up here. I have so many enemies and I just don't want him to grow up in that." He explained. "Him." Malia said smiling. "Just a hunch." Scott replied with a smile. "Okay, but what about your mom?" "We'll come visit. I think she will understand. Plus she has Argent now." He said pensively. Melissa and Argent are an item now? Malia thought. Well, they are cute together. She's lucky Argent is hot. She thought picturing Argent shirtless. She smirked. Yep, she is very lucky. "Malia!" She snapped out of her reverie. "Yes." "I said what do you think?" "Well if you're sure then let's do it." She said. "Really?" "Yeah." She nodded. Scott picked her up and kissed her. He set her down on the couch and rubbed her belly. "You here that. You're going to be safe with me and mommy and no one will ever hurt you." Scott looked up at Malia and noticed she started to tear up. "I love you so much." "I love you too." "Now what do you say we start looking at some houses in New York?" Scott asked smiling. "I'd like that."

Kira's pov
This is it it's finally happening. We are going to kill Malia hale, or McCall whatever. We've been watching their house for the past three days, and know now that Scott leaves for work at 3 PM and that he gets home at 9 PM, leaving Malia home by herself for about six hours. That means we have six hours to get in, knock her out, drag her to the place, and kill her. I know this sounds bad but I'm really excited. I can't wait till I have Scott in my arms again.

Nobody's pov
The next day Scott leaves for his job at the vet clinic. "Bye honey I love you." Scott calls as he walks out the door. "Love you too." Malia says distractedly as she looks at a magazine about furniture. They spent all night looking at houses to buy and they finally found the perfect one. She was looking at furniture when The doorbell rang. I'm not expecting company. Who could that be. Maybe the pack is here! She thought excitedly. She ran to the door and opened it. When she opened it it was not who she thought it would be. "Theo?! What are you doing her-" before she could finish her sentence he covered her mouth and knocked her out. "Sorry baby but I'm here to take you home."

Scott's pov
This day is going by so slow. I really just want to get home to my wife and my kid. I have a wife and I have a kid, A kid. Someone whose life is going to be in my hands. The thought makes me a little nervous because what if I fail, what if they hate me. No, I can't think like that. I'll try my hardest and hope for the best.

Nobody's pov
Scott's shift is over and he can't wait to go home. To crawl in his bed and lay with his wife. With this thought on his mind, he drives home. When he gets home he notices his door is slightly ajar. Keeping his guard up he walks in the house. "Malia." He called out. He gets no answer. "Malia!" He tries a little louder. He still gets no response. He searches the house calling her name simultaneously. When he doesn't find her he starts to panic. That's what he smells it, Theo's scent. Mixed with Malia's scent and a hint of fear. He takes another deep breath and he smells the pack, all of them. He hears their footsteps coming to the door. Scott sinks down to the floor eyes glowing red and watering. The park all walk in the house, surprised to find the door open and Scott on the floor. Stiles walks in first. "Scott what's wrong, what happened?" "I lost her." "Lost who honey?" Lydia says. "Malia! I lost her and my fucking kid!" Everyone was shocked by his outburst. "The one person I swore to protect, I lost her." He starts to cry tears running from his eyes and dropping to the ground. "Theo, he was here. And Melia she was scared. And I wasn't there to help her." "Scott, you're going to get her back. We're going to help you find her. We love her almost as much as you do and we're not gonna let anything happen to her." Braeden said, holding onto Derek and rubbing Scott's shoulder. He looks up at her and smiled. "Thanks Braeden." "OK so what do we do?" Stiles asked. "how about you guys try to sniff them out and see how far that'll take us." Braden said. "Yeah let's try that." Scott says getting up. The werewolves set out to find Malia.