Proloug

AN: Hey my little ghosties! This is a whole new look at void!Danny, who we all know and love. You see I have found like no void!danny stories so I decided to write my own. I just love VD. So if y'all are seeing this, I challenge you to write a VD story, cause we need some, very badly! So please review, favourite, and all that other stuff!

Warning: may be a bit of cussing, this is evil!dark!Danny, he may also be super!godlike!OP! Etc. And this is an evil prevails story, just so you know.

Disclaimer: I am a 13 year old fan girl with no life or friends, I write purely out of enjoyment. And I am not the great Butch Hartman or J.K. Rowling. I own nothing but the last bit of dignity left in my heart and the story line.

~ Prologue ~

"He's a hero!"

"I want to be just like him!"

"He saved us all!"

Those were some of the things people would say about me. Danny Fenton aka Danny Phantom. You see, I "saved" the world from an astroid and evil ghost. That may be somewhat accurate. But I wouldn't say I saved the world. I like to think that I put the world, back on the market. That's right, a hero, really just a "villain" in a "hero's" cape. (Well hazmat suit in my case, but you get the idea) I just wanted the world for myself, and take revenge on the people in it.

You see, that fateful day, was really planned out. A lot. I knew at a young age that if I wanted something, I had to take it. And I wanted power. Ghosts were powerful, so I had to become one myself. I researched using my parents notes, and experimenting myself. I came to the conclusion that I had to get ectoplasm in my system, and be able to get enough electricity into my body, to reawaken and stabilize my ghost half, to put it bluntly.

So now that I've fooled all the humans into trusting me, I will put my plan into action, they will see my true form, they will fear it, and the world will be mine.

After all, no matter how pure or corrupt, light dark, good or evil, you will always give in to to fear, and what better way to install fear than nightmares.

As there is no good or evil, only power...

... and those to weak to seek it.

Chapter 1
The Nightmare Child

Amity Park. A lovey little town. Or Friendship Park, as in Latin, Amity means friendship. (Legit. Look it up.)

It was a sunny day, baby blue sky, a few fluffy clouds, and the little birds chirping. The kids were playing innocent little games such as tag, on the play grounds, while the parents brag about their children. Two of which, mr. And mrs. Fenton were talking about their daughter, Jasmine "Jazz" Fenton. Who had a 194 IQ at six years old. She was of average size for a girl her age, with fiery red hair, and calculating teal eyes. She was, carefully might I add, playing on the playground with the other kids.

Now her parents on the other hand... well, I can't really describe what in blazes they were doing. Maddie Fenton a tall woman with a slightly grown out bob cut, dull caramel coloured. And dull amethyst eyes. She also wore a strange blue and black hazmat suit. She was currently acting out a "battle scene" she had with a "really powerful" ghost as jack put it. Maddie then did a summer salt, and a hand spring as she landed in a superhero position.