Taking over

AN: hello everyone! I was reading a fluffy father-son fanfic, and got inspired to write another chapter for this story! So enjoy!
Danny: I am also quite excited to see what I will do.
Both: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

§mMmhHHhmMm... a break of the line this is...§

Danny POV

On the other side of the portal is the ghost zone, swirling green ectoplasm and moans from the dead. The purple doors floating around aimlessly, the occasional ghost coming along, giving us weary looks, in which i growl back, and they flinch away. I drift my gaze down towards my son. He is curled up in my arms, sleeping peacefully, his soft snores calm me. I brush away his soft white locks, as I realize he has my "mask" form. I frown.

"Well then, we'll just have to fix that now won't we..." I mumble to myself, barely above a whisper.

I start to make my way across the ghost zone, staying hidden, and trying to avoid any unnecessary encounters with the ghosts residing here.

I'm flying past some floating rocks, when a blue energy blast just misses me, and hits one of the rocks behind me, sending it hurtling away.

I quickly spin around only to come face to face with another blast. I dodge once again and look at the attacker. When I see who it is, I gain an evil smile.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, hmmm? It seems a group of humans have wandered into the ghost zone, their little toys and all." I slipped into my demonic voice as I said so. Dante woke up from his nap as I said so, he saw my maniac smile, then looked over at the humans. He let a smile slowly bring its way onto his face. I'm so proud.

"Daddy? Why are a bunch of humans shooting at us with their toys? That's not very nice, not at all." He said looking at a Spector speeder full of humans in jump suits— oh! And looks like Valerie is in charge here. He looks back at me and his smile turns a little psychotic. I am bursting with happiness.

"You know dad, we should teach them how to be nice." he hisses sadistically.

Dante POV

I woke up groggily from my nap to see my dad's cruelly smiling face. I look over to where humans were shooting at us. I looked a little closer and I saw Valerie, talking about how she will save me from the "clutches" of my dad. Fat chance. He was the one who was there for me, and you just left after you finished using me, like a broken toy. I smiled a little bit at the audacity of these humans, to come into our world and try to steal me away from my dad. They would probably just use me as a weapon anyway. I'll make them pay. I'll make an example out of them as to why you never mess with us. I'll have a little fun.

"Daddy, why are a bunch of humans shooting at us with their toys? That's not very nice, not at all." I say, looking at the humans, I can see Valerie with a shocked face, as she was probably thinking I was kidnapped. What an idiot. I turn back to my dad with a psychotic smile.

"You know dad? We should teach them how to play nice." My voice turns demonic at the end, just like dad's. I get out of his arms and start floating menacing towards the speeder.

I stop about five feet away, giggling insanely, I put my hand out in front of me and start waving frantically,

"Hi Valerie! How are you? I'm doing great, and look! I finally have a dad! Isn't that great?!" Valerie has now been knocked out of her trancelike state and is now slowly reaching towards a gun.

"Dante. Clam down we're here to help you." I only laughed harder.

"Help me!? From what!? I finally have a dad and you want to take me away from him?! Actually, the only danger I see is you." Now I was just pissed off. Who does she think she is trying to come between me and my dad. I'll show her.